wait ...or jump in ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolverine2073

wait ...or jump in ???

what advice would you guy's give somebody who is an endomorph with only 6 months lifting experience....currently he just started training with a powerlifter.....his thoughts - more strength= bigger muscles.....he's 30 6ft 258 about 34 % bf he always weighs around 245-260 the leanest i saw him was at 220 for only about 4 months..

the question should he wait 3-5 yrs before he uses AAS or just jump in and start since he is 30 and his natural test levels are already declining

his goals are to bring his lean tissue from 164 to 180 and lose 58 lbs of fat

he just wants to use AAS to speed up the process and help bring him to his "natural limit of lean tissue" he doesn't want to be a pro bodybuilder or powerlifter

he's thinking of EQ/test /tren/t3 for 12 wks

I laughed at him because we have the same trainer and I told him ...you think that he won't notice your dramatic change....you see our trainer is a natural with 20 + yrs experience....we know he's against it as he is a firm believer in natural training

my own personal ??? is if an endomorph always hovers around 245-260 is it possible for him to move up from 164 to 210 lean mass and carry only 40 - 50 lbs of fat and maitain after AAS use?

is it just all about diet and cardio for the endomorph???
  • Easto

6 months of trainging isn't enough. Wait a few more years and take this time to learn more about training, deit, supplements, and AAS.

Comment

• wolverine2073

what kind of results can he expect if he were to go forward anyways?

Comment

• Easto

Depends on many factors. There is a good chance he won't keep as many of his gains post cycle. IMO you need a solid base naturally before you take AAS.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by Easto
          IMO you need a solid base naturally before you take AAS.

True and not true. I've seen guys NOT have a solid base(very skinny) and have a better outcome than those who have.

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

6 months isn't enough time for your tendons and joints to take the add weight you'll be lifting from juice. I agree with easto.

JohnnyB

Comment

• wolverine2073

thanks guy's i'll pass along your thoughts ..... and tell him to stop the whining.....and enjoy the pain like i do :buttkick: ... i'll remind him that's what he gets for being a couch potato for sooooo long . i'll tell him to be patient and realize the positive changes he's made so far....thanks again guy's.

Comment

Working...