Misconceptions of steroid use

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rado

Misconceptions of steroid use

One of the biggest problems in today's society is that people are always looking for the quick fix. We are all influenced by television and magazine adds that's why they are there. Everyone should keep in mind the old saying "If it sounds too good, it is probably a lie." The fact is: there is no miracle pill or drug that you can take to change your body composition overnight (or in a few weeks for that matter). If you aren't satisfied with yourself and want to make a change, the ONLY way is to work at it. You must keep a healthy lifestyle!!!

Only after you have a healthy diet, workout, sleep schedule, and the ability to keep it consistent, will supplements help you. This goes for steroids as well. Of course, some supplements, like andro products, creatine, and protein meal replacements, will be of some benefit to someone who may not have everything in place but, they are still not going to help to their full capacity. You have to help them help you. You have to feed your body well, so they can be used to their full potential.

Steroids will only be a true benefit to a person who has paid the price of time and hard work in the gym. A person who hasn't, will certainly see gains after using a steroid correctly, however, the chance of them being quality gains is very low and the person will certainly loose the bulk of them. In short, nothing, not even steroids, can change the way you look in the long run without hard work and discipline.
  • rado

Originally posted by DRveejay11
    KID

LOL

Comment

• Mark_B

You mean there aren't any magic pills?? FvCk!! I guess I gotta go see david copper field (sp??) now!!! Bwhahahaha

Nicely put Rado, you dork.

Comment

• Big Sven

Hey All..new here but been in the game for about 14 years.

-I am a trainer & can't tell u how many people ask me what to take to get big or loose fat, yet when u ask them w/o regimes & diets.....they aint got NONE!
        -I train MUCH harder while on....many ppl think just the opposite...IMO
        C-YA

Comment

• jaycutler_fan

Thanks for the information, I'm glad someone finally said that

Comment

• rado

back on top

Comment

• RiffRaff

Truer words have never been spoken!

Riff