Havoc/Epistane Cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • colossus

Havoc/Epistane Cycle

I am running a cycle of Havoc that Im currently on my second week of. I plan on running it 8 weeks. My dosing schedule has been and will be the following (unless you guys have altering suggestions?)

Week 1: 20mg
    Week 2: 30mg
    Week 3: 30mg
    Week 4-8: 40mg

Also just for a comparative test, I have my brother running epistane. I know they are virtually the same thing but I thought it would be interesting to see what we both thought on the individual products.

My question for you previous users is I have heard of some of you guys stacking havoc/epistane with other OTC pro hormones? Got any suggestions that work great with it?
  • Bob Duff

Originally posted by colossus
    I am running a cycle of Havoc that Im currently on my second week of. I plan on running it 8 weeks. My dosing schedule has been and will be the following (unless you guys have altering suggestions?)

Week 1: 20mg
    Week 2: 30mg
    Week 3: 30mg
    Week 4-8: 40mg

Also just for a comparative test, I have my brother running epistane. I know they are virtually the same thing but I thought it would be interesting to see what we both thought on the individual products.

My question for you previous users is I have heard of some of you guys stacking havoc/epistane with other OTC pro hormones? Got any suggestions that work great with it?
    Just run it at 30mg I really never saw the point of ramping up slow on these things. Havoc stacks real well with Furazavol from Black Dragon Labs. You could also stack it with Tren the prohormone from chapparel labs.

Comment

• dapado85

Take a liver support formula with it. My workout partner had serious issues with liver enzymes that were off the charts after two six weeks cycles. I tolerated it well and the stuff flippin works!! Resembles tren and winny, and really made me sweat more. Good luck, the cycle looks good.
      D

Comment

Working...