Question....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaycutler_fan

Question....

I've done a little research about steroids, because I'm gonna start my first cycle soon and was wondering what is a good steroid that won't cause damage to my manhood? My friend said that steroids make your testicles hurt, and when you urinate it hurts really bad.
  • FKITLETSGO

Your friend is misinformed or possibly taking something that i have no experience with.

Comment

• AustinTX

sounds like your friend has a veneral dissease....

when natural test production is shut down, it can cause shrinkage of the testicles, and pain for a few people, although you can take HCG to eliminate that problem. seems like you need to do a lot more research before you consider doing any steroids. No one will be able to help you if they don't know how old you are, your training experience/stats/goals BTW...

Comment

• rock

keep reading the boards and do more research......it is better to be fully educated on this topic before starting IMO

Comment

• Choke03

Great advice, you need to read everything you can twice.

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Don't put anything in your body that you know nothing about, do some research and don't listen to your friend it sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

JohnnyB

Comment

• jaycutler_fan

Thanks for all the advice this is such a helpful board, fortunetly, I've found some answers at another board too!

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

You friend is highly misinformed. Research testosterone and PCT, that's what you should use for a first cycle. But how long have you trained, how old are you and how is your diet?
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
                  • Oct 2003

Also, no one is going to know what gear is best for you, but yourselft and the only way you are going to know is by becoming well informed by reading, researching, and experimenting. Once that is accomplished then your questioning will be more specific and not so broad, and people will be able to help better.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• New_Mass

What's the name of the other board?

Originally posted by jaycutler_fan
                    Thanks for all the advice this is such a helpful board, fortunetly, I've found some answers at another board too!

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by FContact
                      Also, no one is going to know what gear is best for you, but yourselft and the only way you are going to know is by becoming well informed by reading, researching, and experimenting. Once that is accomplished then your questioning will be more specific and not so broad, and people will be able to help better.

I fully agree.
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...