can anybody recommend a good OTC colon cleanse product??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • highbloodpress

can anybody recommend a good OTC colon cleanse product??

need a good colon cleansing product or something to clean your system....somebody recommended one but I forgot what it was called...something I can get OTC at a store or nutrition store, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe etc...

suggestions??
  • OKMEDIC
    • Oct 2007

Colonix. It's pretty expensive and it takes a while. But it works like a champ, if you buy into all that stuff. Some parts of what they say I believe and some I don't. I do think that it would aid in better uptake of nutrients in the colon. They suggest a longer period of time but I went with the one month deal and it worked fine.

The DrNatura line of all-natural cleansing products are designed to support the body's own detoxification abilities to help you achieve optimal wellness.

Hope this helps.
    The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

oxy cleanse

Breatheology is a global platform where you can learn how to optimize your breathing for better health and performance.

I remember ihatecrunches took this stuff, and he said he had to shower after each shit it was so profound. Have fun!

Comment

• highbloodpress

yes it does help alot thanks bros...

did you notice some significant weight loss from it?

Comment

• highbloodpress

also BTW Id rather have liquid than capsules if you know any good straight liquid ones

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

You will notice a change in weight and/or waist size depending on how backed up you are. Make a weekend out of the oxy cleanse, cause you will be on the toilet most of the time.

You might as well go all out and do the liver cleanse afterwards.

Comment

• highbloodpress

good idea...thanks bro

Comment

• meateater

good product

Discover high quality herbal cleansing products at Renew Life. Our supplements are designed to give your system a fresh start.

Comment

• beefeatr

I've got a liquid colon cleanser for you.

Comment

• Trapology
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Thate
                    You will notice a change in weight and/or waist size depending on how backed up you are. Make a weekend out of the oxy cleanse, cause you will be on the toilet most of the time.

You might as well go all out and do the liver cleanse afterwards.

http://www.anabolic-enhancement.com/...ad.php?t=14836
                    did u ever give it a shot?
                    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• bigbrock

i nice glass of apple juice first thing in the morning will clean you out

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nigbo
                        did u ever give it a shot?
                        not yet

Comment

• TECHNIQUE

whytf do you want to fill your body with factory made chemicals?? when your trying to get your body to do somthing it should can do naturally if you fed it what its supposed to be eating. if you wanna cleanse your body, you should be eating a soup loaded with about 5 cloves of garlic, 1/3 of a cabbage and 3 stocks of broccoli 2 to 3 times a week. these are good veggies, theyre put here for you and trust me bro they do what they were put on earth to do. they load you up with anti oxidants, enough fibre to kill a small cow and trust me they do such a great job you wont want to eat the shit 3 times a week but remember what cabbage, garlic, and broccoli do for the body. at least twice a week I make up a big stock pot, I throw every veggie I can find around the house into that fucker. purple cabbage, white cabbage, rapini, broccoli, garlic, green onion, white onion, spanish onion, mushrooms, tomatos and cherry tomato's out the garden, arugala, celery, etc mad etc shit makes you feel whole. I laugh everytime I see those Dr HO commercials. eat your greens, I mean twice a week a smorgasborg of greens and you'll do alright. I follow a whole food diet, no factory food. all olive oil, seafood, eggs, fresh meat, whole wheat, beans, and greens and bro you can eat all the meat you want but eat twice that amount in greens even if its three big meals a week and you wont have to worry about all the problems from a high percentage meat diet like most western people

Comment

• TECHNIQUE

meat sticks up in your shit and slows your system down, fresh vegetables clean it up and blow it out lmao

Comment

• meateater

^^^^ gas soup....lol

Comment

Working...