X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mick-G
    VET
    • Jan 2005

Transdermals

Whats the best topical transdermal fatloss gel/lotion right now? I know about diet and all, but i have alittle on the abs that just wont go. I used to use a LipoDerm-Y by Advant Labs that wasnt bad, but its out of stock at 1Fast400 so i thought maybe some ideas would help. thanks!
  • Thate
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

lipoderm ultra seems to work ok if you are already dieting very strict. make it the 'spooky' version, check their forums if you don't know what that is.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I think that they all suck.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I think that they all suck.
        lol

Comment

• Mick-G
          VET
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Thate
          lipoderm ultra seems to work ok if you are already dieting very strict. make it the 'spooky' version, check their forums if you don't know what that is.
          Been searching

and all im finding differing ways and methods of using either capasian HP and LipoDerm Ultra or HEET or Zortex with it. Ppl arent realing going into depth about how much or which works best. Is there a specific recipe for it or just a guessing game? Some ppl are talking about a terrible burning that can last hrs. Still searching...

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mick-G
            Been searching

and all im finding differing ways and methods of using either capasian HP and LipoDerm Ultra or HEET or Zortex with it. Ppl arent realing going into depth about how much or which works best. Is there a specific recipe for it or just a guessing game? Some ppl are talking about a terrible burning that can last hrs. Still searching...
            Yep it can burn, I put in half a bottle. I also wear a sweat belt when using this stuff. The burn is the worst when you take a shower

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Mick-G
              Been searching

All those do is remove water form the under lying area, it's ok if you're doing contest prep, but don't expect any long term results. IMO prepH cream works as good as any.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Mick-G
                VET
                • Jan 2005

Well, i ordered the LipoDerm Ultra and bought the cap cream. Ill lyk what i think when i use it, lol Im not expecting wonders, just some help. Some are saying to use alittle clen, but i dont know how they are using it. I cant really see it being absorbed into the lower skin lavers.

Comment

• Mick-G
                  VET
                  • Jan 2005

Oh, Btw..Its not gonna make my stomach all red is it? I heard a few stories that were like they had a really bad sunburn for like 2hrs then it went away then like 3hrs or so later it comes back..?? Maybe they were using the Zortex or HEET instead of the caps..

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

I used capzasin, and it did get red also burned lol. Don't even bother doing this unless your diet is dialed in and you are doing cardio. I only used it immediately before cardio as well. Have fun in the shower pwo.

Comment

• Mick-G
                      VET
                      • Jan 2005

^I planned on doing it b4 cardio. Does the redness last along time?

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

just a couple hours for me, and it gets smaller every day.

good luck

Comment

• Mick-G
                          VET
                          • Jan 2005

Ok. Thanks man! At least it wont last all day, lol

Comment

• ZERKER

Hows about a suppository?...me and my girl prefer things in the ass...bettter absorption and rapid delivery!...........Zerker

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ZERKER
                              Hows about a suppository?...me and my girl prefer things in the ass...bettter absorption and rapid delivery!...........Zerker
                              this is localized fat loss, how did you end up with fatty deposits inside your ass?

Comment

Working...