A Youngsta

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Julien

A Youngsta

What's up folks ! I'ma introduce my self I'm 17 I've been working out for almost two years now I'm 179 and 5'9'' right now I'm on whey proteins and amino acids, 3 serving a day plus one just after the training, but I wanna get more big faster, I wanna build my first cycle, I've already asked that question be4 to some guys and they said I'm too young, but anyway I just wanna have some feedback, otherwize I'ma buy some EAS creatine

thx
    Last edited by Guest; 11-18-2003, 02:35 PM.
  • Easto

Here's a sick cycle for you:

Years 17 - 22
    EAT LOTS OF:
    Steak
    Chicken
    Potatoes
    Oatmeal
    Rice
    Fish
    Veggies
    Turkey
    Eggs

SUPPLEMENT WITH:
    Protein Powder
    Multi Vitamin
    Creatine
    EFA's

Year 22 - ?????
    Think about using AAS

Comment

• Julien

right on easto, good advices

Comment

• Easto

Just because you are too young for AAS, don't leave the board. You can get some solid training and nutrition advice from the members here.

We are always willing to help out Bro

Comment

• Julien

of course I'll stay here and read as munch as I can, and by the way is there any other french kat here ?

Comment

• Easto

Not too sure, I'm sure if this is they'll chime in.

Comment

• Julien

they'll chime in ? what does that mean ?

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by Julien
                they'll chime in ? what does that mean ?
                he means they will speak up. easto gave you some good advice. welcome to the board!

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Welcome bro. IMO you are to young for steroids. God knows, I wish I were that young agin.
                  Take Easto's advice, train hard and eat alot of good healthy food. At 17 it's unlikly that you have reached your full height, if you start aas now you may cause premature closing of your growth plates which will result in a shorter stature for life.

You are at the height of your hormonal peak, you can make fantastic gains without gear. Hit this board every day to learn and for inspiration.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• nevaenuf

I defently think you should wait before you start a cycle.

When you are young it is easy to grow because you growth plates are wide open. Then you hit puberty and it becomes harder to grow because all the extra hormones that your body started making is shutting your growth plates. At 17 your growth plates are not yet fully closed. Any steroids you put into your body will make them close and hinder you from growing in the future. Wait until you are a little older. All of us older guys use steroids just so that we can see the same gains that a 17 year old will see natrually.
                    Last edited by Guest; 11-18-2003, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Julien

I understand. Right now I just work as hard as I can and eat a lot, I'm also taking whey protein with amino acids, and I'm about to buy some creatine powder. I take a serving 4 times a day plus one at night. And thanks for the welcome !

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

welcome....17? lil too young imo wait 2-3 years then do your thing...

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I felt a disconcerning yet subtle lack of satisfaction after reviewing my post. It is indeed my job to provide this board and the WWW with the most up to date, factual information that I can possibly portray over an array of word usage. After careful review of my previous post I feel as if I had let (not only) you down my friend, but all that come after who are to view and myself as the most important. So, without further adue;

The mysterious age of which to begin the administration of AAS (anabolic/androgenic steroididious synthetic harmones) is a great debate that has always been and probly will always be...There are a few things that we know for certain... You should not juice if you are 12...or even 17 for that matter. I can go as far as 18 now that i have far surpassed this young, tender state however I remember a time when I felt as if 17 was old enough. I remember asking myself not the questions of why to juice but rather the questions of why not....well lets see if i can conjure up a few quick : why not's :.....1. early closure of growth plates. In defense to a tender state of mind my response to this would have been..."but I am 6'2 so I dont care" 2. It could mess up your harmone levels permanently and ruin sex drive and the famous "you have enough test in you right now naturally to count as a first cycle". Well truth is i didnt' want to listen to that.I knew that all of these possible side effects could happen at the age of 18 as easy as the age of 30 and in no way did i want to wait till my late twenties to begin..I dont want to be 27 and look awesome on the beach..I want it now.....i want to look great at 17..at 19....at 23....at 25...and then even better by the time im 27..that is the way everyone thinks...and they have right to.

The best advice I can give you without biased opposition due to experience is to per-fect all natural levels of bodybuilding before dipping into alternative means...

1. Nutrition
                          2. Rest/Recovery
                          3. Supplementation
                          4. Dedication/Drive
                          5. Training routine/regimen...Form which allows for optimal growth
                          6. mental capacity to handle next level and maturity
                          Last edited by Guest; 11-19-2003, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

NICE, fkitletsgo
                            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Julien

I understsand fkit. How long ya have been working out ?

Comment

Working...