What next

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shogun

What next

I had a Deca cycle year ago. Started from 250ml to 400ml and then back to 250ml for eight weeks. Gains were moderate (around 3kg), because I was a bit ill at the time. Now I wanna do my second cycle and don't know, wether to stick with Deca and increase dosages or give some other stuff a try. I have thought of D-bol (in very small amounts) with Winstrol. At the end of the cycle some proviron and clomid...

My stats:
    Weight: 255 pounds
    Height: 6'03''
    Fat %: around 15% (or a bit less)

So the question is: what do you recommend for my next cycle?
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

At 19 you should hold off for another 5 years or go to a Dr and see if your growth plates are closed then go from there.

JohnnyB

Comment

• shogun

My growth plates closed when I was only 15. I am a competing bodybuilder. If I was just an enthusiast, I wouldn't think of any drugs, but now the case is different. I didn't write here to hear the stories a la wait until you are 24 orsmth. I wrote to get some good advice from you. I think you don't argue with me that all the top (amateur) bodybuilders use steroids. Most of them use very clean chemical form of GH, because it doesn't show in drug tests. So if somebody wants to achieve something in bodybuilding world, he must think of using some gear. That's a fact.

So - any ideas for my next cycle?

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Why don't you ask the other teen competitor then.

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

So your saying if all top amateur were gay you'd become gay to be competitive, come on Bro.

JohnnyB

Comment

• shogun

Explain, how does being a gay support muscle growth? Steroids do.
            Enough OT. Still waiting for some answers.

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

Your reason for juice is because other competitors do, so my question was would you do everything other competitors do.

I already gave you my answer.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Easto

I back up Johnny 100%

Comment

• Grownassman

I would wait if you are 19. I suggest starting at 21 or 22 years old. Your body is still growing no matter what you think. Don't look for the quick satisfaction and go for the long run!

I know that is not what you want to hear bro but it is the truth.

Comment

Working...