Anadrol and Winstrol tabs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwazyjuice

Anadrol and Winstrol tabs?

I have a question would anadrol and winstrol be a compatable cycle together with boldenon 200? Yes? No? What would be great cyle for that or what would?
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

What kind of Winstrol oral or depot? Oral winny and Anadrol will be a living hell for you liver.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• nmk85roll

Not a good idea to take two 17aa's at the same time.

Comment

• gator_mclusky

Ive been saucin off and on for over 10 yre and ive steered clear of Anadrol...its the ONLY AAS associated w/ liver cancer.
        It makes one feel ill also...go w/ d-bol instead.Fina/d-bol/Bold. wuld be a great cycle.

Some say Fina is harsh ... i ran it 12 wk 100mgs e/o/d/ with no problems.

GAtor

Comment

• jyzza
          Vet
          • Jul 2003

What are your goals and how many cycles have you done before?

Also please tell us your stats.
          * muj kochanie *

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

It's a bit of a myth that you can't do two orals together, but you need to half the amount of each. Let's say that instead of taking 100mg of anadrol daily you take 50mg winny and 50mg A-50 although I wouldn't recommend these two in a cycle together.

Bump for stats and experience.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...