gyno - how quickly does it happen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pumkinhead

gyno - how quickly does it happen?

I've been using 400-500mg test cyp weekly, and 75 mg fina almost every day for nearly 3 weeks.
    I have noticed tenderness in my left breast and started taking tamoxafen, (last week) I also had some Proviron, so I took that also, it being an anti-estrogen. Last night a noticed a little fat around my left pec, that I think wasn't there before. I started getting paranoid and didn't sleep to well.
    I'm getting a little fat, and I think I'm retaining some water (bloated).
    Is this normal? I've seen the pictures of guys with gyno, and I do not want this to happen to me. I have always wondered, is this something that happens overnight, or can you see this coming, and avoid it?
    Thanks!
  • Easto

If your nips start to feel sensitive start taking Nolvadex. 60mg ED until symptoms subside, then continue with 20mg until the end of the cycle.

Gyno is totally dependant on the person, so It is hard to answer all your questions. Just make sure you keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get any worse.

Comment

• pumkinhead

Easto,
      Thanks, I am going to take 3 of the tamoxafen right now. Does it matter if it's with food or not?

Comment

• Easto

I dont think so. I always took mine in the morning as soon as I woke up.

Can you be more specific about how you feel? Are there any lumps? Do you think it may must be fat, or water retention in your chest?

Comment

• pumkinhead

Ok, feels just vagely senstive, it seemed fatty, and my pec seemed flatter. It sounds weird I know, but I just exercised my chest/back yesterday, and it seemed like less developed. It looked better before the cycle.
          How can one tell if it's water ? I do have a Tanita bodyfat scale & monitor, and my bodyfat has not gone up much, maybe 1 -1.5 %, but my weight has increased 8 lbs. or more. I presume it's water, or the % fat would be greater.

Comment

• txbandit

Can you take nolvadex and clomid at the beginning of the cycle all the way through to the end and not hurt your gains too much? I'm going to start a heavy test cycle and I don't even want to feel the symptoms of gyno. Man, that stuff is scary.

Comment

• pumkinhead

I've heard it's better to not use nolvadex unless you need it because it interferes/lowers IGF1. This is week 3 of test/fina, and I don't see a whole lot of diff. Much stonger, though. I heard it takes 5-6 weeks to kick in.
              What are you planning to use, and what are your stats?
              I've tried Clomid, it didn't seem to help much, but then again, I'm on HRT anyway. I wanted to see if it would help with my shrinking nads. My test is in a pretty good range from the med.
              Good luck!

Comment

• Grownassman

Easto is right take the Nolva when you see flaring up. Gyno is totally dependent on the individual. I know people who never get it no matter what they take. Also you can get progesterone related gyno from the Fina. The Nolvadex is not going to help with this type of gyno. You might want to get some Bromocriptine to prevent progest. gyno.

Also I wouldn't take Clomid during a cycle only Nolva.

Comment

• Grownassman

Easto is right take the Nolva when you see flaring up. Gyno is totally dependent on the individual. I know people who never get it no matter what they take. Also you can get progesterone related gyno from the Fina. The Nolvadex is not going to help with this type of gyno. You might want to get some Bromocriptine to prevent progest. gyno.

Also I wouldn't take Clomid during a cycle only Nolva.

Comment

• Grownassman

What type of symptoms do you have exactly?
                    Last edited by Guest; 11-22-2003, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• pumkinhead

Grownassman,
                      the symtoms were sensitivity around my nipples, and my left pec seemed fat, or flabby, just to the right of the nipple area.
                      I have been taking nolva 60mg, and I got some 6 oxo, and after I took the 6-oxo, the sensitivity went away, about an hour later.
                      I don't know, but I've ordered more nolva, and will taper off the test a bit.
                      I've been reading about the bromo, I would like to try it for the sexual enhancement. It should be available soon as a liquid?

Comment

• Grownassman

I've always used the Bromo pills and broken them into 1/4s. I haven't seen the liquid form yet but with all the liquid products nowadays I don't doubt that you would see it pop up soon.

Comment

• pumkinhead

I just ordered some bromo, should be here in a week. Meantime I am dosing the fina eod, 75mg, I mean I don't want to bag it, and start over. I heard most gains happen later in the cycle, this friday was 3 weeks.
                          Did you notice an enhancement mentally or sexually?

Comment

• txbandit

This a good post. It's answering a lot of the questions you don't hear asked very often. My stats are 5'8" 176lbs. 15%bf and 31yrs old. I am running a 10 week cycle of 400 Deca and 500 Sust with a 1-6 week D-bol start and ending with 50mg ed winny at week 6-12(thanks for the info on that Grownassman). I've never had symptoms in the past, but then I've never used this much at one time.

Comment

• Grownassman

Bromo helped my prolactin levels decrease. I was able to increase my libido while on bromo! Plus Cilias helped with the threesomes.

Comment

Working...