Better Vitamin Absorbtion(children or animal pak)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • New_Mass

Better Vitamin Absorbtion(children or animal pak)

My question is particularly aimed at which catagory of vitamins absorb better between children vitamins and animal pak. People say children vits.. are more readily absorbable and less wear and tear,but you would have to up the dosage through out the day. But animal pak has all the vits.. and mins.. combined in to one which is a plus,but are they harder to absorb and harsher on the stomach? Does better absorption have to do with being consistent with your training to keep your body in need therefore upgrading the chances for a better absorption for vits.. like animal pak?
    Last edited by Guest; 11-21-2003, 12:23 PM.
  • urafreak

^

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I don't necessarially believe that animal pak has a lower absorbtion rate, it's loaded with digestion catalysts. Due to the fact that A pak contains zinc as well as some other minerals that can cause nausea if taken on an empty stomach, take all such products with a meal. vitimins are meant to be catalysts for food anyhow.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Superman

The best I know of is a product company called ENIVA
        Their products are Bio-Available in an Angstrom Sized Molecule.
        I hope some of you guys would check out their stuff and post what you think.
        I have been on them and can say I know they are better than any pill form supplements I used to take.

Comment

Working...