• house1

what do you think

900mgs test aweek - 1 - 22
    3 ius gh ed 1 -22
    600mgs eq aweek 1-22
    tren- 100 mgs eod-- 10 - 22
    t3 - 50 mcgs -- 10 - 22
    nolva - 20 mgs ed--throughout

starting this 22 weeks out from a show-- what do you think i should add or take away.

any advice will be greatly appreciated
  • nevaenuf

What are your goals for this cycle? Well, obviously you want to get diced but what are your current stats and what do you exspect from this.

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Don't run t3 with hgh

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Here's an excerpt from an article Nandi wrote on t3

" What may not be an effective strategy to maintain muscle mass during a T3 cycle is the use of exogenous growth hormone (GH). Studies have shown that when GH and T3 are administered concurrently, the increased nitrogen retention normally associated with GH use is abolished. This has been attributed to the observation that T3 increases levels of insulin like growth factor binding protein, reducing the bioavailability of igf-1 (14). Nevertheless, GH has fat burning properties independent of igf-1, so using GH with T3 would act additively to speed fat burning, but with little if any preservation of lean body mass. So again, if GH is used in conjunction with T3, anabolic steroid/prohormone use would be indicated. "

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

here's the full study

JohnnyB

Comment

• Easto

House, what's your target weight for the show?

Comment

• house1

easto, not sure bro--playing as i go

JB, thanks bro--what do you suggest for a fat burner

nevaenuf, my stats right now are --5' 10" 284 lbs--not sure about bf%--

my goals are to get as tight as possible-- i know diet and cardio will play a major role-- just would like to add a few more players to the field

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Thanks JB I knew that hgh and T-3 were not a good combo contray to popular belief but didn't know the actual science behind it.

House, hgh itself over 22 weeks will have a big cutting effect, IMO especially if used without insulin.
                I would suggest clen as an adjunct to gh for cutting. Clen works best for me, in a cycle of 14 to 18 days straight then cycle 5 on and 3 off.

Also what anti-e's are you planning to take, other than nolva?
                I would suggest that at 12 weeks out drop the test to 400mgs a week and raise the eq to 1200mgs a week, this will improve the appearence of the muscle and increase your vascularity big time.

Also you may want to play with a little tren the last four to five weeks to get that needed hardness, If you add tren drop the test completely. Also at six weeks out add 50 to 75mgs proviron to the 20mgs nolvadex IMO these two drugs will give you an even harder appearence than halo with only a small fraction of the toxic effects.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Easto

What about possibly adding winny in at the end of the cycle?

Comment

• jcp2

Originally posted by Easto
                    What about possibly adding winny in at the end of the cycle?
                    or masteron.

Comment

• nevaenuf

I would sugest using clen/eca stack as a fat burner. Even though everyone says that tren does not burn any fat-everybody that I see taking it gets shreaded.

Comment

• house1

lifts, thanks for the input brother-

will be running tren, i am going to copy your post, i like the setup

Comment

• JohnnyB
                          vet
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by jcp2
                          or masteron.
                          I'd go with over winny cause of less sides.

House going 22 weeks with hgh can stop stop fat burning at some point, because of insulin resistance. Get a glucose meter, check your blood sugars. Normal range is 70-120mg/dl you should be in this range before a meal, then no higher then 140mg/dl 2 hours after a meal. Get some avandia or actso these are type 2 diabetes medication that work at the muscle cells, so that they can accept the glucose that insulin is trying to shuttle into them.

Here's a website that will help http://www.diabeteslife.com/insulin_resistance.html#

I forgot to mention click on the animation

When you see your blood levels aren't coming down to the normal range after meals or even before a meal start one of these meds. Insulin resistance can be hard on the hart also, because the blood stays thick. Do to the glucose still being in the blood stream in high amounts. You can also add an aspirin, this well help keep the blood thin(less stress on the hart). Get the coated aspirin it gives a slower release so it'll help for a longer period, the 81mg are fine.

JohnnyB
                          Last edited by JohnnyB; 11-22-2003, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Seems like everyone has chimed in on what they think so ill just say good luck and keep us updated

Comment

• liftsiron
                              Administrator
                              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                              I'd go with over winny cause of less sides.

House going 22 weeks with hgh can stop stop fat burning at some point, because of insulin resistance. Get a glucose meter, check your blood sugars. Normal range is 70-120mg/dl you should be in this range before a meal, then no higher then 140mg/dl 2 hours after a meal. Get some avandia or actso these are type 2 diabetes medication that work at the muscle cells, so that they can accept the glucose that insulin is trying to shuttle into them.

Here's a website that will help http://www.diabeteslife.com/insulin_resistance.html#

I forgot to mention click on the animation

When you see your blood levels aren't coming down to the normal range after meals or even before a meal start one of these meds. Insulin resistance can be hard on the hart also, because the blood stays thick. Do to the glucose still being in the blood stream in high amounts. You can also add an aspirin, this well help keep the blood thin(less stress on the hart). Get the coated aspirin it gives a slower release so it'll help for a longer period, the 81mg are fine.

JohnnyB

I was going to mention because of the eq as well as gh to take one asprin a day to thin the blood.
                              JB how what role would rALA play here. The last few time that I did gh I added rALA as a liver protectrant and it seemed to increase the effectiveness of the gh. I was hopeing that it would reduce insulin resistance and it seemed that it did.
                              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...