adding winny

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txbandit

adding winny

If I start a bulking cycle with 500mg Sust, 400mg. Deca week 1-10 and 30mg D-Bol week 1-6, would it be a waste to add 50mg winny ed at week 6-13? Should I save it for the next cycle and use it with EQ? I want to get big and ripped, but at 3500-4000 calories a day I'm going to get fat too.
  • nevaenuf

Personally, I would save it for a cutting cycle.

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

Save it.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Grownassman

You have two options as you probably know. You can save it for the next cycle or you can take it as you posted. I like to come off to Winstrol or Anavar to help keep my gains. I did it on my last heavy test/Fina/Eq run and I ran Winny 50mg ED for 6 weeks overlaping starting the last 3 weeks. Then I started my PCT after that.

If you have the money to buy more for you next cycle then take it now.

Comment

• txbandit

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll use it at the end of this cycle and run a EQ/Winny cycle next. I've never used winstrol, but have heard that it helps keep the gains like Grownassman said. I'm less concerned about money than just wasting some good gear.

What should my caloric intake be with a cutting cycle to keep the gains? 2500 calories a day and keep the protein at 2g a pound?

Comment

• Grownassman

Depends on weight/height/current BF%.

How many carbs/protein/and fats are you injesting a day?

Comment

• txbandit

I'm 5'8" 176lbs 15%bf. I try to get 250g of protein and 350 carbs and limit my fat intake. I can only eat about 2000-2500 "quality" calories a day. I tried some weight gainer, but I'm afraid it's gonna put on more fat than muscle, it's high in sugar and carbs. I guess everyones body and metabolism is different. I'll keep ypu guys posted on my gains.

Comment

• Grownassman

Are you taking in any omega-3 fats? These are necessary!

Comment

• txbandit

Omega-3, is that flaxseed oil? My wife and I have been trying to figure out why so many people promote flaxseed and we just don't understand. Can you get the good fats from peanut butter, alvacado, and things that are mono-saturate or do you need to add a special supplement?

Comment

Working...