Fina?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txbandit

Fina?

Okay, I've read a lot of stuff about people using fina. What I've gathered is that you spot inject to enhance hard gain areas. Is this wrong? And what kinda gains do you get, is it more like winstrol or test?
  • AustinTX

I'm not a fan of spot injections for growth, I use lots of sites in order to not hit the same place too often though. Some think it works, others don't.

Do a bunch more research, not generally recomended for a first or even second cycle. Run it with test if you want any libido left.

Comment

• nevaenuf

Ive heard that fina is one of the steroids that can be spot injected benificially, but I honestly have never tryed it. I am about to do a fina cycle and will stick to injecting in my delts, quads and glutes. If I see one of them muscles advancing faster than others I will throw more muscles in the rotation.

Comment

• txbandit

I'm not going to use it for this cycle, just wonderin' about it and trying to get informed before I gear up for a cutting cycle next spring. Lots of Texans using gear. I guess things really are "Bigger in Texas". lol

Comment

• 40butpumpin

unless you're using igf-1, spot injecting is a complete waste of time and energy if you're looking for spot growth. if you get off on injecting yourself all over your body then that's different, but don't think you'll get special, or isolated muscle growth from it, because you won't.

if spot injecting worked, my quads would be as big as half-kegs so don't play games and put yourself at higher risk of injection problems. just use the simple spots like outer quad, delts, or gluts, and get your growth from smart training and plenty of food and rest.

bro, save tren for a future cycle when you have plenty of cycle experience behind you. i'm not talking about what it feels like to inject, or feel the strength of what AAS will give you, i'm talking about what it feels like when you feel like you have no life in your body, no vitality, you can't even get your dick hard, no desire for sex at all, no appetite and you look at yourself and before your very eyes your "gains" are disappearing. that's what you need to be ready for bro because that is what it like when you are in the throws of a major crash. and make no mistake, tren can crash you like nothing else if you're not ready for it. stick with simple cycles bro, and of a duration where things don't get really out of hand if you're goign to continue using AAS.

good luck brother.

Comment

• nevaenuf

Originally posted by 40butpumpin

, you can't even get your dick hard, no desire for sex at all,.
            Where you experencing this while running test with your fina? Or just during pct.
            Last edited by Guest; 11-22-2003, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• prolangtum

Spot injection does work IMO, although it cannot be proven scientifically either way. First, it needs to be a short ester or no ester drug. Also, the bodypart in question needs to be small to notice a difference, you ever hear of people using synthol in their quads, chest, or glutes? So, stick to bis,tris, delts, and calves. Probaly most of the benefit of spot injections is not the muscle in questions receptors getting the first crack at the hormone, it is strecthing the muscle fascia. This is why some people notice quite a difference when incorporating LPS(loaded passive stretching) for a particular muscle group, regardless of spot injects.

Comment

• txbandit

Fina sounds like a rough ride. When say "crash" is that just your muscles or a complete mind/body breakdown? I've done deca and several tests in the past(not in high dosages) and never experienced anything like that. Is it typical only to fina/tren?

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

unless you're using igf-1, spot injecting is a complete waste of time and energy if you're looking for spot growth. if you get off on injecting yourself all over your body then that's different, but don't think you'll get special, or isolated muscle growth from it, because you won't.

if spot injecting worked, my quads would be as big as half-kegs so don't play games and put yourself at higher risk of injection problems. just use the simple spots like outer quad, delts, or gluts, and get your growth from smart training and plenty of food and rest.

bro, save tren for a future cycle when you have plenty of cycle experience behind you. i'm not talking about what it feels like to inject, or feel the strength of what AAS will give you, i'm talking about what it feels like when you feel like you have no life in your body, no vitality, you can't even get your dick hard, no desire for sex at all, no appetite and you look at yourself and before your very eyes your "gains" are disappearing. that's what you need to be ready for bro because that is what it like when you are in the throws of a major crash. and make no mistake, tren can crash you like nothing else if you're not ready for it. stick with simple cycles bro, and of a duration where things don't get really out of hand if you're goign to continue using AAS.

good luck brother.
                  One hell of a first post, welcome to the board my friend, be careful DVJ lurks here.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 40butpumpin

Originally posted by nevaenuf
                    Where you experencing this while running test with your fina? Or just during pct.
                    this was my first run with fina bro. that was one hell of an experience and one that i do not wish to repeat. from the tren, i had both bph (benign prostate hypertrophy) and non functioning balls which resulted in approx. 80 ng/mL of testosterone running through my veins. that's rock bottom for those that don't know. try getting your dick hard with no test in you and bph, i sure couldn't.

Comment

• 40butpumpin

Originally posted by prolangtum
                      Spot injection does work IMO, although it cannot be proven scientifically either way. First, it needs to be a short ester or no ester drug. Also, the bodypart in question needs to be small to notice a difference, you ever hear of people using synthol in their quads, chest, or glutes? So, stick to bis,tris, delts, and calves. Probaly most of the benefit of spot injections is not the muscle in questions receptors getting the first crack at the hormone, it is strecthing the muscle fascia. This is why some people notice quite a difference when incorporating LPS(loaded passive stretching) for a particular muscle group, regardless of spot injects.
                      hey bro, good to meet you. according to my info bro, injecting into calves is especially dangerous. i don't have the reason why in front of me but i'll look it up and add it to this thread if i can find it. also, i've used prop in my delts for long enough to have gotten site growth if it were possible, and the only thing i got was some local temporary inflammation that soon subsided.

for newbies, imo it's not even worth a seconds thought. it's not instant muscle or a quick fix, it's more pain and trouble than it's worth. i suggest newbies stick to the simple spots and get their growth the old fashioned way.

Comment

• 40butpumpin

Originally posted by txbandit
                        Fina sounds like a rough ride. When say "crash" is that just your muscles or a complete mind/body breakdown? I've done deca and several tests in the past(not in high dosages) and never experienced anything like that. Is it typical only to fina/tren?
                        crashing hard is definitely not unique to tren. it's not just muscles bro, it's everything. you feel like bookoo shit and it's not like a hangover that goes away in a day, it takes time. it's definitely a humbling experience. at least that's how it was for me bro.

Comment

• 40butpumpin

Originally posted by liftsiron
                          One hell of a first post, welcome to the board my friend, be careful DVJ lurks here.
                          Liftsiron, thank-you brother. i was hoping to run into DrVJ and thank him for the invite by way of ligirl's husband (i believe).

perhaps i picked the wrong thread to get started with though. site injects just happen to be a real concern of mine so i hope i'm not coming on like an ass, i think you guys both know i'm not like that. but i guess that's what the boards are for.

but i'll look forward to seeing both of you good brothers around this slick board.

DrVJ thanks a lot bro!

Comment

• AustinTX

...according to my info bro, injecting into calves is especially dangerous. i don't have the reason why in front of me but i'll look it up and add it to this thread if i can find it....
                            I'd be interested in that info if you could find it (I don't understand how one location vs another could be more dangerous, although there's not a chance in hell I'd inject non human grade stuff in my pecs)...

I use calves as part of my normal rotation; delt, glute, quad, calf, then switch sides. Some people complain about extra pain, and you have to be careful of nerves and veins. But they don't bother me at 2CCs.

Comment

• gator_mclusky

Site inj. worh...my outer tri is anexample.
                              sure it swells at first but my weak spot is now astrong point.............

Gator

everyones diff though

Comment

Working...