Herbal form Diuretics

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • New_Mass

Herbal form Diuretics

Are there any "effective" diuretics in the herbal form? If so what are some of the names?
  • New_Mass

Come on yall, all this knowledge and no one can answer this

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

Alfalfa, butcher broom, uva ursi, horsetail, juniper's seed, dandelion, guarana, ephedrine, and red clover blossoms or extact.
      Beware that juniper's seeds have been shown to cause renal damage and horsetail has been known to include several toxic compounds that can cause convulsions or hyperactivity.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• New_Mass

Thanx for the contact, now have you experienced some of these sides or do you even include Herbal forms in your cycles?

Comment

• FContact
          • Oct 2003

I personally have not experienced any of these sides, I have used guarana, and ephedrine, alfalfa,dandelion. Bp is normal as well.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• New_Mass

Well i've been using dandelion for a while now for the purpose of cleansing the liver. I've been taking it first thing "early" in the morning before consuming anything except water. The way i feel before i take it is totally different than the way i feel after it's consumed. Could be psychological or could be really effective,any way it works for me.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

IMo I think that uva ursi is the best herbal that I've tried.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...