Depo test and deca

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJBiggs

Depo test and deca

I've got access to these and was wanting to know if these were good to use together. Also I've read that deca can cause your manhood not to function properly and I don't want to risk that at all. Any info would help.
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

Get the depot and run a test cycle

JohnnyB

Comment

• JJBiggs

Got any suggestions on dosage and length of use?

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Between 350-500mg a week for 10 weeks.

Happy belated Birthday Bro

JohnnyB

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

bump on stat request

Comment

• JJBiggs

i'm 6ft 2 230 lbs 27 years old. I would also like any advice you guys have on getting more defined. All I've read about is getting more mass which is good, but I'm fighting a few years of beer drinking if you know what I'm saying. let me know if I left anything out.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by JJBiggs
              i'm 6ft 2 230 lbs 27 years old. I would also like any advice you guys have on getting more defined. All I've read about is getting more mass which is good, but I'm fighting a few years of beer drinking if you know what I'm saying. let me know if I left anything out.

Diet with some Eq, tren, winny or even some low test will help you lean out. You have to make up your mind on what you want 1st, is it bulk or cut? I would say cut from your stats now and then go for some good "Clean" bulking. Meaning having a kick ass cycle like Tren, Eq and prop with a solid diet too.

Comment

• imerman2002

I just finished a Test only cycle Test Cyp 500 mg /wk for 10 weeks and I gained 18 lbs.I look and feel GREAT and im doing PCT now.Its been 3 weeks off and I have only lost 8 of the 18 lbs that was water weight so 10 lbs of lbm is real nice and I had NO SIDE EFFECTS w/ that dossage.My PCT is Clomid 300/150/50and decided not to do HCG this time.My next cycle will be Test-e or Cyp 500 mg /wk and decca 300 mg /wk with maybe some EQ.Jonny b said I would feel like 20 again and I did.I loved it.So......see ya latter

Comment

Working...