Need expert advices...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Julien

Need expert advices...

on how using efficiently those products I just bought : Weider's " evolution lean muscle it says " ultimate gainer with 38% protein. Contains patented CFM pure whey protein isolate". I also bought some amino acids, also from weider. I wanted to know if first if it is a good brand or what, and how often I gotta take the aminos and the proteins, on the package it says for the amino acids 5 tablets just after the training. It also says for the gainer to take a serving before and after work out. Give me some good advices to achieve the best results possible.

Thanks !!!

(btw sorry I forgot to post it in the diet forum)
    Last edited by Guest; 11-25-2003, 10:33 AM.
  • Easto

I would use the amino's and weight gainer after your workout.

Comment

• Julien

right on easto, what about weider products is it a good brand ?

Comment

• Easto

Never used them before. To tell you the truth, I don't know anything about them.

I bet you can get better/cheaper products if you look around.

Comment

• Julien

yea I'd like to get that EAS Phosphagen XT creatine but I can't buy shit online

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

i would take the gainer only after my workout due to high sugar content!

Comment

• buyb12

we need some more info on you and you diet. it sound like you should focus on the diet......you need 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight if you trying to grow.

info ...? traing history, size, goals ,age, weight......

Comment

Working...