RCS: promotion and special (research chemicals)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plornive

RCS: promotion and special (research chemicals)

RCShk.com

All of our research liquids are 25% off to December 11. All orders of US$100 or more come with free shipping and a free vial of liquid tadalafil.

From Saturday, December 6 to Saturday, December 13, we will have a special deal for Steroid Support members only (you will need to send me a PM using the board, then email/PM your order to me). Details will be announced later.

We also sell powders of all kinds (legal) on request, so please email us with your requirements at sales@rcshk.com. Or you can PM me.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-27-2003, 02:28 AM.
  • urafreak

bump. these are our new sponsors guys. give them a try for your liquid needs and help support this board.

Comment

• Easto

Bump for http://www.rcshk.com/

Give them a try guys!!

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Good looking lineup of product.....give em a try members these guys are top notch!

I have already inquired to URA about an order for me so ill be in contact!

Comment

• Easto

Everyone needs to get their start somewhere, I'm glad they chose PremierMuscle!!!

Guys, the sponsors help keep this site running. Help support the site, buy checking out http://www.rcshk.com/

Comment

• rado

good people from what I hear !!!

Comment

• motoxxxguy

Good looking site indeed! And great prices as well. I look forward to trying some of their products in the near future myself.

-moto

Comment

• plornive

Special

Finally, our week-long special is unveiled. It is not as good as we had planned, but another special will come soon that will beat the pants off of any special you have ever seen

Our special this time is 2 vials of Letrozole for US$70 including shipping. Click HERE. This special will run from December 9 to December 15. Remember that our regular promotion will end on December 11.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Good deals on good products.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• urafreak

Re: Special

Originally posted by plornive
                    Finally, our week-long special is unveiled. It is not as good as we had planned, but another special will come soon that will beat the pants off of any special you have ever seen

Our special this time is 2 vials of Letrozole for US$70 including shipping. Click HERE. This special will run from December 9 to December 15. Remember that our regular promotion will end on December 11.
                    great deal!

Comment

Working...