nolva+clomid pct

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • urafreak

nolva+clomid pct

anyone run both nolva and clomid for pct?

do you think its more effective then just clomid?
  • Easto

I liked it. Didn't get any of the shitty Clomid sides.

..............Clomid...........Nolva
    Day1.......150mg..........60mg
    10 Days....50mg...........20mg
    10 Days....25mg...........10mg

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

I haven't run them but fron all I've read it would be a good combo. The emotins on clomid comes from estrogen so I think the nolva could stop that. Nolva help with LH too

JohnnyB

Comment

• house1

might give it a go when i come off-- clomid alone really played with my mind

i did not like it at all-- both together may be better-- if not i will use nolva

Comment

• Easto

house are you going to throw some HCG in as well since you have been on for an extended period of time?

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I've ran clomid alone for pct, it really sucked, I didn't like that at all, it not only screwed up my emotions but messed up my vison and I got alot of headaches.
            I ran clomid and nolva together, that worked well with fewer sides, but still some vison and emotional problems, as well as increased acne.
            I ran nolva alone for pct, it also worked very well without any sides at all.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• deeballer

clomid/anastrazole

i ran clomid arimidex post cycle and i hate clomid! but it went very well, in comparison to prior experiences.

Comment

• nmk85roll

I run clomid and nolva post cycle...pretty much the same dosing as Easto. I just get a little emotional and watch the Lifetime channel...

Comment

Working...