wtf-- question--

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • house1

wtf-- question--

i am breaking out -- clusters of bumps-- almost like hives-- they inch and hurt

i never had this happen before-- the one thing that i am doing different is injectable b12-- seems since i started . they appeared-

would b12 cause this??

doing 1000mcgs ed subq
  • Easto

Where are the hives in relation to the injection site?

Comment

• house1

no where near it bro-- i already got my answer-- some kind of skin infection-- have to get anti-biotics

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by house1
        no where near it bro-- i already got my answer-- some kind of skin infection-- have to get anti-biotics
        sounds like you got it from the B-12. Take care of it though.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

House who did you get this answer from? Common side effects from B-12 include itching and skin eruptions. I think that you may need to cut back on the b-12 a little bro. Large doses of b-12 can also lead to a build up of toxic levels of iron in the blood with can lead to liver damege even chirosis.
          Last edited by liftsiron; 11-30-2003, 09:18 PM.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• slinger

I just read that allergic reactions may occur in B-12 in impure preparations given by injection. Got it out of the canadian medical association.

Comment

• In-Human

i am breaking out -- clusters of bumps-- almost like hives-- they inch and hurt

i never had this happen before-- the one thing that i am doing different is injectable b12-- seems since i started . they appeared-

would b12 cause this??

doing 1000mcgs ed subq
              I would opt for EOD of B-12, do you have Contact Dermatitus?...

Comment

• Jester
                VET
                • May 2004

Could be Staph infection.
                Lather your complete body in Betadine solution and let it set for 5 min... rinse and repeat... that will kill almost all your surface Staph.

Comment

• rado

bump for an update

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by rado
                    bump for an update

guys, this is an old thread -- that was the first sign of me getting meningitis-- damn near died not too many days after this thread--

brings back some scary memories--

Comment

• In-Human

guys, this is an old thread -- that was the first sign of me getting meningitis-- damn near died not too many days after this thread--

brings back some scary memories--
                      No shit, I see its old now, well delete the damn thing if it brings bad memories, I would...

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by In-Human
                        No shit, I see its old now, well delete the damn thing if it brings bad memories, I would...
                        IN- HUMAN i spent a total of 5 days in the icu in what i call the bubble boy room lol-- a room inside of a room--

the doc did not think i was going to make it and was surprized when i bounced back--i was in pretty bad shape--

to this day i feel the gh i was running at the time saved my life--gave my body the extra edge to fight

what struck everyone funny is that i could barely pick my head up cause my head was pounding so bad [brainswelling] i made them bring me some chicken and mash potatoes lol-- still had to eat

the spinal tap is something i wont soon forget--talk about hurt--the morphine was good though lol they had to triple the dose--

ahhhh memories-- as far as deleting the thread sometimes its good to remember how fragile life is brother

Comment

• rado

IN- HUMAN i spent a total of 5 days in the icu in what i call the bubble boy room lol-- a room inside of a room--

the doc did not think i was going to make it and was surprized when i bounced back--i was in pretty bad shape--

to this day i feel the gh i was running at the time saved my life--gave my body the extra edge to fight

what struck everyone funny is that i could barely pick my head up cause my head was pounding so bad [brainswelling] i made them bring me some chicken and mash potatoes lol-- still had to eat

the spinal tap is something i wont soon forget--talk about hurt--the morphine was good though lol they had to triple the dose--

ahhhh memories-- as far as deleting the thread sometimes its good to remember how fragile life is brother
                          My bad on bringing this up

Wasn't my intention kid

Comment

• Jester
                            VET
                            • May 2004

I guess that rules out my Staph guess... glad you made it back bro.

Comment

Working...