*****Everyone PLEASE read this*****

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rado

*****Everyone PLEASE read this*****

As we all know these past few weeks we have lost 2 great human beings that will never be able to go back and erase what they did however, what we can do from this point on is learn from what we have read and NOT fall into any situations like they did. It's unfortunate that this happened to BJ and GU, especially when we all looked up to them when we needed something. You have to realize that you can't take everything for granted in this world, one day your here and the next day your GONE. Just like that, with no "Goodbye's" of any sort. We should all take one moment and look at ourselves how WE are doing inside and whether or not we need to talk to someone. It doesn't make you less of a man if you have a problem or an addiction and ask for help, it just makes you more of a better person for doing so. Maybe some of us live another life when we close those doors, and maybe some of us don't. But when you have friends like we all do, you should take a moment and ask "Are you ok" or "You want to talk", becuase those words can make a difference in someone's life. So let this be a lesson to all of us, that we need to take care of oursleves and TALK to other's, it can make a difference people.

GU and BJ:

I never got to meet you 2, although I only live 45mins from GU house I never thought that an "Online" pal's death would bother me so much and make me stop for a second and look at myself and ask if I'm ok. You guys are in a better place and someday ALL of us will meet.

R.I.P
  • swampwood

Amen

Comment

• house1

great post bro

Comment

• Easto

nice rado

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

Amen.

Death does seem to bring reflection to our lives.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Andre_G

Re: *****Everyone PLEASE read this*****

Originally posted by rado
            It doesn't make you less of a man if you have a problem or an addiction and ask for help, it just makes you more of a better person for doing so.
            I like that. It's so true

I dont frequent the steroid boards, this is the only one because i like the people and theres not alot of bs, so i dont really know who you guys are talking about, but im sure they were great people if you guys are affected by this so much.

R.I.P.

Comment

• gator_mclusky

Very sad.....ive lived a life that hasnt been exactly tame. Im lucky to have made it to33...im older and wiser but still have a lil wild streak in me.
              Ive calmed down and am more cautious but i still have room for improvement.
              Good post.
              May God Bless their souls.

Gator

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Rado very good post bro. Let's hope that this open's some bros and sisters eyes as to what can happen if we, make just one fatal mistake. May BJ and GU rest in peace.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Grappler

Good post Rado!!

Comment

• rado

to the top

Comment

Working...