how much hcg?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironchest

how much hcg?

I am getting ready to start a test cyp,eq,d-bol cycle.My question is,when to start adding the hcg to it and how much?I have 15000 iu's.
  • AustinTX

looks like you have enough to do 500 IUs 2x a week during your cycle (although you didn't say how long it was going to be). That is usually enough to prevent shrinkage, and studies have shown that recovery is quicker if your nads are up to size at the end of a cycle...

for a long cycle you could do 500IU ED/EOD in the middle for 2 weeks and then again at the end.

Of course there are 1000 different opinions on this

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by AustinTX
      looks like you have enough to do 500 IUs 2x a week during your cycle (although you didn't say how long it was going to be). That is usually enough to prevent shrinkage, and studies have shown that recovery is quicker if your nads are up to size at the end of a cycle...

for a long cycle you could do 500IU ED/EOD in the middle for 2 weeks and then again at the end.

Of course there are 1000 different opinions on this

Yes and many of them work. I like doing hcg two weeks mid and post cycle, just the way that you suggested.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ironchest

My cycle will be 12wks.600mgs/wk of eq,600mgs/wk of cyp,30-40mgs/day d-bol.Can get more hcg also if needed.So at week 6 start the hcg?Or sooner.

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

I did 2x a week on my last cycle and it worked well

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by JohnnyB
            I did 2x a week on my last cycle and it worked well

JohnnyB

What was your dose JB? In the past I've injected 500i.u.s twice weekly with good results.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...