first Dbol cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RhiNo

first Dbol cycle

Lo do0ds im thinkingof starting a d-bol cycle. Its my first time and would love your opinions.

Im thinking of starting on 2 a day (5mg each)

if i dont grow using this ill bump to 3 a day.

what im scared of is Gyno (eeeekk)

ok heres my questions to you:

1, is 2 a day ok?
    2, if i get symptons of Gyno for how long should i use nolvadex or clomid for? 2 weeks, 3 weeks
    3,how long should i cycle for? 5 weeks 6 weeks?

Im 32
    83 kilos
    training for 5 years

Im still learning guys. PLease post your opinions.
  • Easto

Bad idea.
    Test is a better option

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Bro d-bol isn't for first timers. You need to look into some testosterone with a single ester like enanthate or cypionate. Use 350-500mg a week. You ahould try a get as close to 90kg before juicing.

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

I moved it for you

JohnnyB

Comment

• Easto

I would also suggest doing some research before you think about going any further.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I would suggest either test cyp or enath with l-dex at .5mg eod. I would advise you not to exceed 500mg weekly. But like was said you should gather more info and become better educated in the proper use of steroids before you use them. This is the place to learn.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mappgh

dbol should never be used by itself...you can run it with test, thats what my first cycle was and I also ran liquid-dex at .5mg ED, I ran my test at 500mg weekly. Do not do dbol by itself!

Comment

• RJH8541
                VET
                • Nov 2003

Rhino,

I totally agree with the others, but just a tip if you do decide to EVER (i would not suggest it now though like we all said) do DBOL. 10mg a day won't do squat. it has a very short half-life (3-5 hours I think). Anything less than 25mg a day is a waste of gear in my opinion.

Rhyno
                drVJ is hot

Comment

• nevaenuf

I also think that test is a good first cycle. Dbol only cycles are good for not keeping gains and getting bloated. There is a thread somewhere on this board about test and why it should be your first cycle.

Comment

• nevaenuf

Here it is

Comment

• RhiNo

Thanx do0ds.. im gonna do as you guys suggest, just got to get the test first lol. Gonna study some more then start a cycle in Jan some time. I'm in no rush, just gonna take my time and learn as much as poss.

Cheers do0ds

Comment

• Makaveli_786

what r ur stats bro?

Also I disagree with the d-bol only cycle thing... not very effective but its not as bad as it is made out to be.

Comment

• RhiNo

My stats:
                          age 32
                          height: 5'11
                          weigh: 83 ks (used to be 62ks)
                          training for 5 years (hard)
                          bodyfat: dunno, but im pretty lean and can see top 2 abs with very slight layer of fat covering bottom
                          Diet is pretty good too ( i eat well)

only thing is my source is pretty unreilible. i have to buy wat hes got etc, and i only see him once and a while, no fault of my own.

so thats why i baught Dbol tis all he had on him that day. I will make and order for Test and nolva/clommid etc. Just need to cath him now.

Comment

• rado

like everyone said, D-bol as a 1st is not a good idea, it's very harsh on your insides. Test with moderation is a great one for any person starting off. I would suggest from 400-500mgs a week for about 10-12 weeks and see what happens. Remember that diet, training and rest are KEY factors, welcome and good luck.

Comment

Working...