Newbie Question: Clen and T3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJEnough

Newbie Question: Clen and T3

Simply put, I'm 6'0, about 300 pounds. I've heard from alot of sources the T3/Clen Stack is the best. What is the safest/fastest cycle? I know I need to stay hydrated, take potassium and have a 1.5 - 2 gm per body pound intake of protein a day. I basically want to loose in the gut and keep my muscle. I'm not looking for any anabolic effects. I want to loose weight, get off it and go back to my old training routine w/ only supplements.

Please have mercy on me. I'm new to this so if anyone is good enough to answer, please don't use any "jargin".

Thanks in advance.
  • Easto

First I suggest you read the T3 and Clen manuals in the Anabolic Articles forum. After that, if you have any questions, come back and we will be happy to help you out.

Comment

• DJEnough

OK, i've read through everything this site and others has on the topic. I've got the Clen/ketotifen part down, but I'm still confused about T-3 I'm reading anythings from 25mcg a day to 1mcg per body pound per day. With the ketotifen I excpect to cycle all 3 for one month. What would be the safest way to intergrate the T-3 to maximize the weight loss effect w/o losing muscle. I plan on keeping a 60 protein 20 carb 20 fat diet? What kind of result could I expect in a month? Any suggestions. Thanks

Comment

• Easto

If you are going to run T3 without AAS, you will lose muscle mass. So, if you don't think you are ready for AAS, then you shouldn't use T3.

Also, I think you should give us an outline of your diet. That is the first step in losing fat, not the drugs. Also, have you ever tried an ECA stack?

Comment

• DJEnough

I've tried ECA w/ limited results. I've used it it many forms "pre-mixed" and in separate form. Would I benefit more from just ketotifen and clen? My diet is strictly 6 meals of protein drinks and chicken/tuna w/ salads and very little starch (rice here and there)

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I would strongly urge you to not use t-3, at least not at this time. It can be very hard on the heart as well. Clen works wonders as a fat loss aid and IMO is a lot safer than t-3.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...