Personal shit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andre_G

Personal shit

How do you guys cope with personal problems? Like when EVERYTHING (im not talking about school, job or sports or anything, im talking about family, friends, girlfriend) is going to shit, how do you cope with it?
  • rado

Honestly, I get on my bike and ride it for about an hour or two

I just got it 3 months ago and I love the fact that when I ride it, my stress seems to go away.

Go to the gym and blow the "Steam" off, don't let it get to you, that's why I think alot of people turn to drugs or some sort of manic behavior. Go for a walk and grab your MP3 player and listen to some music. I've done those things and it helps me out.

Comment

• nevaenuf

Try to think about the good things I got going for me. I also spend alot of time with family and friends. I know you said that they were one of the things that are going to shit but I am sure there is someone who can make you feel better.

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Sometimes just some time by yourself to count your blessings and to figure the pros and cons of the situation is best.

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

I try to figure out what the problem is, but I always look at what I can change not at what someone else can change.

JohnnyB

Comment

• supdawg

Sometimes its our families and the people who love us the most are the ones we treat the most like shit. Some things are out of your control and you got to let it happen. Some things are totally in your control and you've got to deal with it honestly and respectfully.

Comment

• Ligirl

Your not alone, many of us feel out of control from time to time. When this happens to me. I stop and think about how can I change this? Can I change this problem at all? Why am I feeling this way. Is this really going to effect me later on. Or am I not really going to remember much about in let's say a week , month or year from now. Hope this helps you out .....

Comment

• urafreak

get drunk! naa just kidding. remember that things always get better brother. the clouds will clear...

Comment

• Andre_G

Ya thanks guys/gals.
                  I need a punching bag or something...i find myself taking my anger out on other people

I just gotta think about the good times ahead and how lucky i really am

Comment

Working...