Here's what I want ... so how do I get there?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supdawg

Here's what I want ... so how do I get there?

Wish: I was still 20 (not really, I have a good life)

lifting experience: novice/amature 15yrs

Hieght: 5'7"
    Weight 145ish

Body type: ectomorph leaning meso

Fears: Needles

Goal: loose some of the beer gut and pump my guns back up

Weapon of choice: Anavar

Story: I've been all natural always even though I have been asked several times by different people (including my younger brother) if I was "juicing". The big fear has always been from a point of ignorance that if I did steroids that I would grow tits and my nuts would wither away and I would never father children, grow tits, bla, bla, bla.

Well that was a long time ago and I have since educated myself to the extent that steroids is good for the body like nitrous is good for a motor. If you do either wrong you blow somethin up, yea? But if you do it right then you get a big bang for the effort and the rewards are good.

Question: Reading all the drug profiles I like the sounds of Anavar. I'm not looking to turn into a beef cake. Actually in my line of work being more compact is the advantage. I would like to get some of my edge back and get hard again. Does this drug fit my goals? I'm not rich but looking at the web sights the price looks reasonable if it does what I think it will.

Help me out guys. I just found this board today and after reading all the posts from the shit going down on the other boards to that poor guy with spinal meningitis to rado's ulogy back on 11-28, I feel like part of a family and safe enough to ask what's really on my mind on this message board.

supdawg

Last edited by Guest; 12-02-2003, 05:58 AM.
  • Easto

2nd: you're 5'7 and 145lbs. You don't need AAS.

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

With those stats at 35 I'd go to the Dr and get my hormones chcecked you may have low test levels. I think a good diet and training program will get you what your looking for

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

What is your current diet and training program like. Also do some research on test cyp and test enanth and HRT/TRT. IMO at your age I think that test may better suit your needs than anavar. But regardless diet and then a proper training program are of the upmost importance.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• supdawg

My Diet is not optomized for sure. I consume about 1800 calories a day best guess. Lots of chicken, fish and steak lots of rice too (my wife and I are asian). I probably eat too much pizza and fast food. I slam a Metrex/applejuice/creatine blend after each work-out. I run about 9 miles a week, and lift 3-4 times a week.

Easto: why do you say that at 145lbs I dont need AAS?

JohnnyB: If you think my test might be low (35yrs old) aren't there some supplements that boost it back up? Like Androstuff??

Thanks guys. Keep the replies coming.

supdawg

Comment

• nevaenuf

You can still put on alot of weight natrually. But that probobly wont happen eating 1800 calories a day. It is hard to gain weight and stay lean at the same time. I would sugest losing the little bit of fat that you have, which wont be hard running 9 miles a week, and then bulking. 5000 calories, 300-400carbs, 200-300 grams of protein. After you get a little muscle mass and you are happy with your gains then you can cut again. Cutting will be easy if you drop you calories and carbs and up your "good" fat intake. I would also continue doing cardio through out the whole process.

Comment

• Andre_G

Once again welcome to the board bro. I'm just learning about AAS too so im on the same boat.

From reading this post and your other one in "ANything Goes" it sounds to me like you are just getting back into the swing of things. If i were you, i would stick to good food and a solid training program for the next few months and see how it works out. Figure out what exercises work for you.
              I posted in your anything goes thread something about a 5X5 routine and working out for strength. Check it out.

Stick around these board. Theres alot more to learn on here than stuff about steroids.

Comment

• supdawg

I can work out like a mad-man. Motivation under the iron is not a problem. Sometimes when I really get into it I'll work out twice a day. Getting all this feedback reveals my biggest defect is diet. I'm not a big eater and never have been. When I get full, I stop eating.

I hear ya and will start to modify my diet but the only way I can consume 5000 calories a day would be to:
                a) eat continusously
                b) drink a 12pack on heinekin a day
                c) weight gainer powders
                d) ?

If I got up to a solid and I mean solid rock hard 155 I think I would be satisfied.

What I was hoping to hear is that ANAVAR is good shit and go for it dude - the shit is magic.

I'm still listening.............

supdawg

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by supdawg
                  I can work out like a mad-man. Motivation under the iron is not a problem. Sometimes when I really get into it I'll work out twice a day. Getting all this feedback reveals my biggest defect is diet. I'm not a big eater and never have been. When I get full, I stop eating.

I hear ya and will start to modify my diet but the only way I can consume 5000 calories a day would be to:
                  a) eat continusously
                  b) drink a 12pack on heinekin a day
                  c) weight gainer powders
                  d) ?

If I got up to a solid and I mean solid rock hard 155 I think I would be satisfied.

What I was hoping to hear is that ANAVAR is good shit and go for it dude - the shit is magic.

I'm still listening.............

supdawg
                  I dont think you should consume anything NEAR 5000 cals a day. You are older and your metabolism cannot be as fast as it was when you were younger.
                  Your cals right now are pretty low, so add 500-1000 cals a day, and see how that works. If you are gaining 1-3lbs a week then keep your cals at that. If you are still not gaining add another 500 and see if you are gaining then.

I think you missed my post above ure last, check it out.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by supdawg
                    My Diet is not optomized for sure. I consume about 1800 calories a day

your #1 problem already

You need to consume twice as much 1st.

Comment

• supdawg

Thanks for all the posts. OK I get it. I need more food for fuel. Fortunate for most but not for me I'm not a big eater. However, what I plan on doing for now is concentrate on nutrietion and change up my workouts again - gonna do more with dumb bells this time I think.

I'll dop back in when I can report some progress.

Comment

• supdawg

Hello everyone. I'm back.

It's been nearly 3 yrs since my last post. Talking about bring a post back up from the dead, here it is. I said I would post again, just didn't expect to take so long.

Currently I am 168lbs. Not incredibly lean but not bad either still wearing a 30" waist. I can probably run a mini marathon if I wanted. I still work out regularly: 5-6 days a week including cardio. Most of my workouts are weight training with running, karate, heavy bag, raising 3 kids and keeping my wife happy. Oh yeah and my resting heart rate is 59 bpm.

I had to switch from heinekin to Miller Light to conserve calories. I am really pleased with myself for being an "old timer". I'm still all natural too. And still thinking about AAS too.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year.

Please post back. I'd like to hear some responses.

Peace (and War),
                        JD (supdawg)

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

if you want to gain weight drop the running and keep the karate to a minimum - I still think you need more calories not less
                          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• JohnnyB
                            vet
                            • Jul 2003

The last time I weight 168 was my junior year of high school

On the serious side at 38 you're a young man still, if you're looking to lose some B/F and gain some more muscle. Go with a low intensity cardio, I like the elliptic machine and adjust your carbs accordingly.

JohnnyB

Comment

• supdawg

Hi everyone. I've lost track of the web sight. It changed names (or I just snapped out of a senior moment) and I just stumbled back upon it again tonight. Glad to have found it again.

I've got some progress to tell -- but where do I start?

At my peak I was at 170lbs and benching 270 squats 400. But to much BF. Probably ~ 18% if not higher. That was last year. I wonder if I can post a pic? Anyway...

Well its summer now and I've been cutting. Trying to get to 7% lofty goal but currently I hover in the mid 10's right now. At 40, I'm more concerned with health than mass but not by much. I can't run like I use to; my knees hurt like hell all the time. As a hard gainer I'm down to about 160 but who cares. I'm starting to look pretty ripped. I like to set goals and challange myself. I want to bulk back up this winter maybe up to 175. Its got to be clean weight gain or no dice. I'll do what I can and accept what God gives me.

Attitudes change and priorities shift; thats for sure. But I'm damn glad I found you guys again.

Basically I just wanted to drop some lines to say I'm still around and I appreciate everyone on this board. Hope to hear from you guys.

Comment

Working...