worst x-mas present?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ligirl

worst x-mas present?

What was the worst christmas present you have ever gotten?

Mine was a snow shovel.
  • YummyLicious

I can't think of one........I'm easy to please I guess.

Comment

• urafreak

sweaters! people always give me sweaters and i just do not feel comfortable in them. go right in the closet...

Comment

• nevaenuf

I dont think that I have a "worst" present because I try to enjoy every one that I get but there was this one time that I got a block of wood, a wood carving knife and a book about carving stuff out of wood. That might not sound that bad, but I would never have the patence to sit down and carve anything out of a block of wood.

Comment

• Andre_G

I've never really gotten a bad present. The presents i hate though are the ones from other familys which are CLEARLY for your parents but are sent out to the kids too. Its like..what the fuck am i gonna do with a spice rack!

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Long sleeve pull over shirts that hang half way to my knees.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Easto

LOL.... Andre got a spice rack!!!!

For me, it would have to be some clothes. I hated it when I was getting out of the little kid stage of my life, but people were still buying me all those little kid clothes. It'a hard to thanks someone for buying you shit that you woule never wear. I would end up giving all that crap to my mom to use as a dust rag when she cleans the house.

I can't believe Andre got a spice rack, LOL!!!!!!

Comment

• bigjay

I year ago I got a doll, from an aunt who I havn't seen who thought I was turning 5 lol

Comment

• bigjay

I love gettting clothes kinda....we all (or at least me) change in size all the time, I know I buy clothes all the time, don't want to spend my own money on it lol

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by Easto
                    LOL.... Andre got a spice rack!!!!

For me, it would have to be some clothes. I hated it when I was getting out of the little kid stage of my life, but people were still buying me all those little kid clothes. It'a hard to thanks someone for buying you shit that you woule never wear. I would end up giving all that crap to my mom to use as a dust rag when she cleans the house.

I can't believe Andre got a spice rack, LOL!!!!!!
                    Lol. Spice racks, ornaments suck too!

Comment

• gator_mclusky

Sweatshirts.....I live in the swamps of the South......just get me a bottle of test please.

Comment

• FContact
                        • Oct 2003

I got a dart board once and a wallet 4yrs in a row from the same person.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• txbandit

A nose and ear hair trimmer. Even though you need, some things you just don't want to open in front of everyone.

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by txbandit
                            A nose and ear hair trimmer. Even though you need, some things you just don't want to open in front of everyone.
                            Maybe they are trying to tell you something...

Comment

• txbandit

lol, you're probably right. The older I get the more I grow hair in all the wrong places.

Comment

Working...