Bee Polin

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andre_G

Bee Polin

I haven't gotten around to ordering any ephedra off the internet yet, so i bought some bee polin from my work. They contain bee polin and gingko. I pop 2 before each match at competitions and they give me a great pump and GREAT focus.
    Anyone else tried these? Are there any other supps similiar or better?
  • getnbig

I've never thought about using it for weight lifting....but it's great for nutrients for keeping healthy....when I buy it , it's usually in the raw form(Little granuals).

Comment

• Atherjen

hmm I have never heard of this before.. well Ihave the gingko but not the bee pollen.
      interesting

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Many people develop allergies to bee pollen. I would suggest a multi vitimin and mineral tablet. Ginko acts as a vaso dialator so you could experience better pumps through increased circulation. Some people get headaches from ginko however.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Andre_G

I thought they were like thermos almost? I get full of energy and pumped up when i take them. Could it be something else in them?

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by liftsiron
            Some people get headaches from ginko however.
            What do they attribute the headaches to?

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Andre_G
              I thought they were like thermos almost? I get full of energy and pumped up when i take them. Could it be something else in them?
              Could be look for Ma huang, guarana, guto kola and epherda on the lable.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
                • Oct 2003

If you are looking for a good pump, go invest in some L-argnine.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...