Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

The Cheapest Supplement In The World For Building Muscle

posted by Intimador on WCBB

The Cheapest Supplement In The World For Building Muscle
    Interesting article ..
    Bodybuilding supplements are one of the main things that those looking to gain muscle from their workout program place their hopes on.

Billions of dollars have been spent on workout supplements such as creatine, NO2, prohormones (when they were available), testosterone boosters, post workout shakes, and protein powder hoping to build muscle mass.

Most of these nutritional products can cost you anywhere between $15.00 to $70.00 a bottle / bucket, but the catch is that you have to buy several bottles / buckets for a one month's supply...so you are now easily spending hundreds of dollars per month on bodybuilding supplements!

Well, I'm here to inform you of something that is just as effective, if not more, than many of the most popular "muscle weight gain" supplements.

It's been around for centuries.

Everyone around you, including those that don't have a workout plan to build muscle weight, consume it everyday.

"Shops" that sell it are springing up all over the place.

You probably are already using it, but don't know the proper way to.

And if you don't buy the "name brand" or "popular brand" you can get it for pennies.

You probably already know what I'm getting at...

Coffee!!!

Now, before you start thinking "Coffee!! Geez. I thought Jonathan was going to tell me about some secret ingredient that no one seems to know about. I've been hearing about coffee for the longest. No new info here, Jonathan. Tell me something I don't already know!!", let me point out to you what coffee does and how to add it to your bodybuilding nutrition and workout routine.

Here's what coffee does:

1) Stimulates the nervous system, resulting in it being a powerful stimulant, which results in more alertness...exactly what you need for an intense workout. (Interesting how many bodybuilding supplements and "energy drinks" out on the market right now are specifically for "increasing workout intensity"...yet coffee does the same.)

2) It allows you to lift more weight / reps than when you don't drink coffee (before working out). (Again, some of the most expensive nutritional supplements claim to "instantly increase strength by 15%" or something like that).

3) It helps mask some of the pain associated with intense weight training.

4) It boosts the metabolism. (Once again, some of the top workout supplements are geared towards, guess what..."increasing the metabolism").

5) Allows the body to use more fat for energy. (Yup, you know it...billions of dollars are spent yearly on supplements that will "increase body fat utilization".)

And these are just some of the many things this wonder-drink accomplishes.

So, let me ask you, "Why in the world would you empty out your hard-earned bank account on products that give you the same effect that a good, old, strong cup of "java" or "joe" would give you?"

There have been many misleading "studies" published lately trying to criticize coffee consumption.

Well, I'm here to tell you that all of it is false (disclaimer: as long as you don't have some type of medical condition. I'm not giving out any medical advice. Drink at your own risk.)...

No, coffee won't raise your blood pressure to dangerous levels.

No, coffee does not dehydrate the body.

Etc., etc.

And what's beautiful is that you don't have to go and spend $8.00 on a cup of coffee at Starbucks or Caribou (even though I do love that stuff).

Simply buy the "espresso" version of your favorite coffee at your local grocery store.

Now, your body can become accustomed / immune to caffeine if you are constantly drinking it without a break.

Not that this will harm you, but it will lose its bodybuilding effects.

So, if you are a regular consumer of coffee, you should stop drinking anything with caffeine for at least 1-2 months.

After that, you can begin again.

Also, once you start drinking coffee regularly, only drink it for 4 weeks, then take 2 weeks off of it...to prevent the body from becoming accustomed to it.

You'll want to drink coffee 30 minutes before working out, to get the training effect, and one more time sometime during the day (but not in the late afternoon or nighttime, to avoid it interfering with your sleeping patterns).

Make it as strong as you can tolerate it.

The blacker the coffee, the stronger it is.

Espresso is the strongest of all forms.

So, try this effective and cheap muscle building substance and get a nice little "punch" out of your bodybuilding workout program.

Jonathan Perez
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
  • mask
    • Mar 2010

nice read.

Comment

• black7
      Vet
      • Feb 2007

i like...
      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• John Benz
        Vet
        • Jan 2004

I love my coffee!!!

Comment

• tlane
          VET
          • Oct 2007

might have to start drinkin it??

Comment

• HOTROCKS
            • Feb 2009

No comment !
            Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• black7
              Vet
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
              No comment !
              Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• the cable guy
                • Jul 2007

I don't drink coffee but I do take my caffeine. I pop a 200mg pill before workout.

Comment

• the cable guy
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  No, coffee does not dehydrate the body.
                  Caffeine is a diuretic, right?

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by the cable guy
                    Yes , but there is still postive water consumption after substracting the diuretic effect.
                    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• the cable guy
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
                      Yes , but there is still postive water consumption after substracting the diuretic effect.
                      ahhhh.....gotcha...

thanks, hotrocks

Comment

• liftsiron
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by the cable guy
                        I didn't say that coffee won't have a diuretic effect, I suppose that you if drunk super strong coffee or espresso extremely high in caffeine, it could have a dehydrating effect.
                        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• the cable guy
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
                          I didn't say that coffee won't have a diuretic effect, I suppose that you if drunk super strong coffee or espresso extremely high in caffeine, it could have a dehydrating effect.
                          Right, I just needed some clarification. I was confused.

Comment

Working...