They Got Him!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • getnbig

They Got Him!

Woke up this morning to great news They Caught MADDAS! Oops I mean SADDAM yay! I honestly thought that F@cker was dead.......hopefully soon he will be..
  • DblDmnGd38

I woke up yesterday morning and seen that, it's awesome. What a great Christmas present for the US.

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

He looks like a bum LOL

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I hope that this means that our troops are closer to coming home.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by liftsiron
          I hope that this means that our troops are closer to coming home.
          me too. i live in canada but would like to see the whole thing end. it will be hard to get that country on its feet. hopefully now that sadam is gone for good they can put the past behind them.

Comment

• txbandit

Hopefully the guerilla attacks will lessen now that saddams supporters know he will never return to power.

Now if we could only get that osama guy...........

Comment

• rado

I'm glad they got him!!!

Comment

• txbandit

Anyone ever watch the History channel?

I watched an episode on nazi Germany and the nazi regime did the same exact thing that saddams supporters have done until hilter and heimmler(sp?) were out of power completely. They terrorized the German citizens and coalition forces under the guise of civilians, the same as in Iraq.

Comment

• getnbig

I also thought that he looked a little bit like 'Chong' from cheech and chong.

Comment

Working...