How much milk thistle do I need?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txbandit

How much milk thistle do I need?

I bought some 175mg milk thistle and I was wondering how much I need to take?

I also just got some 1000mg flaxseed. How much of that do I need?
  • Andre_G

Dont know how much mil thistle, but take a teaspoon of flax a day.

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

I take 2-3 table spoons of Flaxseed a day, but make sure not to take post work out. Flaxseed is a fat a good fat (EFA) fats slow the digestion of protein, so when you are done working out you want to take in a fast acting protein like whey with no fats so it is quickly digested. As for the milk thistle, take 2 capsules 3x a day.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Andre_G

FC, the fat your are taking in with your flax, do you count it in your daily calories?
        Would you lower the amount of fat you consume in other meals to compensate?

Comment

• txbandit

is this the same type of fatty acids and oil that peanut butter has?

Comment

• PUNK

Instead of milk thistle get you some LIV-52.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

I would take three to four of the flax caps three times a day a day, take the milk T. as suggested and I would also add ALA at 600 to 900 mgs three times a day. Liv-52 is also a good product, much better than Milk T. IMO.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Andre_G
                FC, the fat your are taking in with your flax, do you count it in your daily calories?
                Would you lower the amount of fat you consume in other meals to compensate?

Yes
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  I would take three to four of the flax caps three times a day a day, take the milk T. as suggested and I would also add ALA at 600 to 900 mgs three times a day. Liv-52 is also a good product, much better than Milk T. IMO.
                  Why do you use caps? You get more for your money if you buy the bottle of flax oil or fish oil.

Comment

• txbandit

Originally posted by Andre_G
                    Why do you use caps? You get more for your money if you buy the bottle of flax oil or fish oil.
                    It's the first time I've bought flaxseed oil. I guess next time I will buy the liquid.

Comment

Working...