Exactly how the Matrix started!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andre_G

Exactly how the Matrix started!!

I saw the commercial for this in theatres before watching LOTR3. VERY revolutionary, but inlight of the matrix and AI movies it's also VERY creepy at the same time.

Check out the commercial, then click on learn more. Very weird.....

Personal Assistant
  • urafreak

looks cool. but the hell does it do?

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by urafreak
      looks cool. but the hell does it do?
      Everything!!! Thats what i find creepy. Its like all those movies we have seen, the one with robin williams, AI, terminator!
      It says it can lift up to 800lbs, cook caseroles, do laundry, answer phone calls etc.. etc...
      I wonder what it would be programmed to do if someone broke into your house??

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

This is getting scary. However, getting laid bye three jessica simpson bots is in the very near future

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Gentlemen, take out your investor guides.....its time to get rich....

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by Andre_G
            Everything!!! Thats what i find creepy. Its like all those movies we have seen, the one with robin williams, AI, terminator!
            It says it can lift up to 800lbs, cook caseroles, do laundry, answer phone calls etc.. etc...
            wow. i need one of those!

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
              Gentlemen, take out your investor guides.....its time to get rich....
              Good call. Im gonna look into investing in this thing.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

if you find some investors info let me know

Comment

• Andre_G

if you find some investors info let me know
                  Will do. Same with you

Comment

• txbandit

Bet a maid is cheaper and you could have sex with her.

Comment

• Ligirl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      I find it creepy too!!

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by txbandit
                        Bet a maid is cheaper and you could have sex with her.
                        Just wait ten years..they'll have anatomically(sp) correct ones.
                        Then u can have the perfect relationship. No phone calls, no dishing out money on valentines day, anniversaries, christmas etc.., no cooking, no bitching, etc etc..

Comment

• txbandit

Just wait ten years..they'll have anatomically(sp) correct ones.
                          Then u can have the perfect relationship. No phone calls, no dishing out money on valentines day, anniversaries, christmas etc.., no cooking, no bitching, etc etc..

lol. I saw this on HBO Real Sex years ago. www.realdoll.com

:bukake:

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

its a movie coming out july 16th...... go do a search under yahoo movies........how depressing

Comment

• Andre_G

its a movie coming out july 16th...... go do a search under yahoo movies........how depressing
                              Wha?? You can order them off the site..how can it be a movie...

Comment

Working...