synovex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebunny

synovex

what's up, i have been planning on converting some synovex for an upcoming cycle, i know the sh*t works but I'm just wondering how much sucess or trouble any of the bros around here have had with it

by the way the board looks great!
  • prolangtum

I found r-kits and/or basskiller's instructions easiest to follow. No need for tempature taking. On a side note, one can make their own kit for much less than the $50 or $60 that r-kits charges, and then dazed's kit doesnt even come with the supplies to make an injectable. Do a google search for soapmaking stores, and you can find NaOH for very cheap. Go to theeyeofnewt.com for 12 oz bottles of BA and BB for $10 + $13. Thats over 275mls of each, plenty for more research. Then buy filters cheap from someone like getpinz or A, and pick up some grapeseed oil at the grocery store. So you have enough BB, BA, NaOH, and oil for at least 5-6 seperate runs at 10 carts.

BB-$13
    BA-$10
    NaOH-$10
    Grapeseed oil-$6

Total-$39 + approx $10-15 for shipping from the two different sites for 5-6 kits

Each time you want to make 10 carts, pick up 2-3 filters. So its just $10-15 each time after the intial buy you want to make some synovex. Read over Basskiller's instructions. Generally 2 tsp of NaOH is enough per 5 carts. For each 5 carts use 16-20 mls of BB and 1 ml of BA for sterility, to the end product powder. About 50mls of oil will be used to get roughly 80mls for 5 carts at target 100mg/ml, but it yields more like 80-90mg/ml.

Comment

• thebunny

thanks pro,

very informative post

Comment

• xxxl83

I disagree with Prolangtum as far as who's kit is the easiest. Dazed's kit is by far the easiest way to go, infact Dazed kit is even easier than converting fina.
        Also dazed does offer a "complete" kit to make into an injectable (comes with a solvent/oil mix). And with Dazeds kit you get to keep the prop ester.

Now if you are looking for the most inexpensive way to go Prolangtum is right, you can make your own kit for much less. You'll just end up with test base (test no ester). Which IMO needs to be taken 2x daily AM+PM for best results.

Just my.02

xxxl83

Comment

• prolangtum

The oil based test no ester has a slightly longer half-life than water based suspension, prolly 2-4 hours.

Comment

• the dent depot

First off...hello to all...I am new to this board.
            Now, please excuse my ignorance...but how do I get one of Dazed kits? I am asking because...I just found a site to get the Test Prop in pellet form...with the estradil(sp?) anyway...estrogenic compound that needs to be removed. I have seen severl methods, and they all semm fairly easy to do....but I'm most intested in trying Dazed's system.

Thanks

D

Comment

• xxxl83

The dent depot,

So as to not step on any toes or rules I think this is a question best left to pm's and not the open board.

xxxl83

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-the dent depot+Jul 6 2003, 12:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the dent depot @ Jul 6 2003, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> First off...hello to all...I am new to this board.
                Now, please excuse my ignorance...but how do I get one of Dazed kits? I am asking because...I just found a site to get the Test Prop in pellet form...with the estradil(sp?) anyway...estrogenic compound that needs to be removed. I have seen severl methods, and they all semm fairly easy to do....but I&#39;m most intested in trying Dazed&#39;s system.

Thanks

D [/b][/quote]
                keep this to PM&#39;s, thanks

Comment

• the dent depot

Roger that...

Comment

Working...