Question: 1-test transdermal or 1-AD oral

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supdawg

Question: 1-test transdermal or 1-AD oral

I planned on trying just 1-AD or M-1-T. Then I see that 4-AD would be a nice compliment to the 1-test.

Since I plan on going transdermal with the 4-AD would it make more since to just add some 1-test in the transdermal and get together? And leave the oral M-1-T for another time? Or is there more efficacy to using the 1-test prohormone orally.

What would be the advantages and disadvantages? Seems transdermals are more economical, but do they stink? or do they get crusty?

thanks,
    supdawg

:bang:
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Transdermal may provide you more for your money, although I've yet to try M-1-T. I heard that methyl 1-test can be pretty harsh to the skin. This is just what I've heard.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• get'n ripped

If you're looking for a transdermal stack of 1-test and 4-ad you could check out S1+. I saw pretty good results on a 6 week cycle of this and 6OXO (3 weeks on s1+, 3 weeks on 6OXO). As for smell or crustiness, it doesn't get crusty at all. And as long as you don't take in huge wiffs of the stuff (that might burn your noise hairs a lil bit), the smell really isn't bad. Applying it is when it is the strongest, after that, you'll smell like oranges, it has a nice citrus smell to it. It might give your skin kind of a tingly feeling at first too, but it fades. It's pretty reasonably priced at 1fast400.com.

gnr

Comment

• supdawg

1-test oral and 4-AD transdermal was a very good combo for me. I put on 15-20 lbs since the beginning of this year and looks like I'm gonnal keep most of it.

Got strong as hell too. Even had one person ask if I was on "steroids" felt kinda guilty telling him "no".

Comment

Working...