X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

Bolodrol Log!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just received the Bolodrol 4 days ago.

So here is the first post after 4 workouts.

My stats
    age 46
    5'9" 205 bf around 8%

been drug free and natural since Sept so this should be a real test for this supplement.

after 4 days I feel two things; a distinct appetite and a real feeling of well being and confidence. Food intake is way up already so if this is the Bolodrol working already I love it. I an ramped to see what the next week brings.

My partner Bill is also using the Bolodrol. He is planning on doing the Masters APF/WPC nationals this May in Texas - if not that ojne he will indeen do the Master Open Nationals in Wisconsin in June. He plans on a 750 squat, 700-750 dead and somewhere around a 400 bench. he does all of his lifts raw by the way.
    his stats 58 years old
    5'7" 197 very low bf % - if he makes his squat and dead he will set new world records in both and his total will be over 1700

pictures will be posted up this weekend taken before the Bolodrol was started.
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

week 2:

4 mgs a day but thinking about going to 3 tabs or 6 mgs

bw still pretty steady but appetite is up

looking harder and fuller and being asked if "I am taking something" - feel alot like I am taking regular anadrol but without the lower back pumps or the aching kidneys

here is the big surprise - strength is going up and I feel more solid in my heavy lifts - just in cage deads alone went up to 815 the other day and my incline bench this week is now a PR of 375
    also again I have to note that the feeling of well being and desire to train is stoked - my partner and I both are setting our sights on some biger gains in the coming weeks

I will keep you informed - oh ya and I have some morning wood too - always a good sign IMO
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

Beginning week 3

I am bigger and fuller no doubt - eating everything in site too - no dramatic weight gain yet but I see a little moon face today which I welcome - also my strength is way up and I feel more aggressive while training - more stamina

started 3 tabs daily today - see what happens this week but as of this morning I am very happy to see things beginning to work

Comment

• Strongisland631
        Vet
        • May 2007

"Moon face today which I welcome..."
        Priceless comment.
        You should include that in your signature.
        "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

Working...