It's time to stop being a fat ass!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Sexy

It's time to stop being a fat ass!!!

First off I've been away from the site for awhile and just being on it today has me motivated me to get back in shape! I havent stopped lifting but my diet and cardio has really been slacking the past 3 or 4 months. Anyways I'm trying to loose my gut and get leaner. I'm looking to take some supplements to give me more energy for my workouts and to help maintain the muscle. I'd like to take some kind of NO supplement like NO Explode or somethig like that...any suggestions?
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

ECA works for me bro... dont have much experience with pre workout shakes, at the end of the day if it has caffeine in it, it will help get me to the gym.

Comment

• Big Sexy

Originally posted by A.B
      ECA works for me bro... dont have much experience with pre workout shakes, at the end of the day if it has caffeine in it, it will help get me to the gym.
      Yea caffeine is a must especially after working 10 hours. I've tried a couple preworkout shakes like NO explode but it just made me jittery. I'm thinking about trying jacked 3d. A buddy of mine tried it and loved it he said he gained mad strenth. Has anyone ever tried this?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Big Sexy
        Yea caffeine is a must especially after working 10 hours. I've tried a couple preworkout shakes like NO explode but it just made me jittery. I'm thinking about trying jacked 3d. A buddy of mine tried it and loved it he said he gained mad strenth. Has anyone ever tried this?
        lol, it's like no explode on steroids...pardon the pun.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• pincushn
          Vet
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
          lol, it's like no explode on steroids...pardon the pun.
          Shame on you

if the NO had you jerky leave the jacked alone

the old eca AB stated is always a good one. Now for me theses days a good cup off stiff black coffee gets me up enough to get through a work out.

Comment

Working...