X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocco-x
    Vet
    • Feb 2009

pic at 4th week back...

here's a pic i took about 2wks ago on my 4th week back after taking a summers layoff.starting wght was about 185ish,wght at pic was 210.been doing a pretty basic 10x10/8x8 but next week i'm seriously considering using Wendlers 5/3/1 routine.stayed up till 3am last night reading his book over and over.was having problems understanding it but then it just hit me how simplified it is yet effective.trying to get to at least 230 by mid-winter altho i think i'll be happy with a solid 220-225 with single digit b/f.not too bad for a 44yr old ex dope fiend huh,lol...?
    Attached Files
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

You're a stud Rocco! Glad to see you back.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Cabo Jo
      Vet
      • Aug 2011

nice job old man

Comment

• olderfella
        Vet
        • Jul 2011

lookin good

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Huge mofo bro!!!!!!!
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

Looking very thick bro!!!!!

Comment

• Persian
              VET
              • Oct 2007

niiiiiceee

Comment

• rocco-x
                Vet
                • Feb 2009

wait'll i pack on about 20lbs more of solid beef with my 5/3/1 and diet i'm having help being put together.i want 230 single digit b/f and i will get it.by any means necessary...

Comment

• irish_2003
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2011

i'm sure all the ghetto fab hoochies love this pic brutha!!!

Comment

• John Benz
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2004

Rocco, you look great at that size and weight. Very impressive bro!

Comment

• Thunder
                      Vet
                      • Nov 2011

You look great dude keep it up.

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
                        Vet
                        • Nov 2011

I put on most all my size with the 5-3-1. You just have to tweak it to fit you.. You look big as shit now.... I think it's the age, us 44 year olds just look better than everyone else..

Comment

• rocco-x
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ~R~F~G~
                          I put on most all my size with the 5-3-1. You just have to tweak it to fit you.. You look big as shit now.... I think it's the age, us 44 year olds just look better than everyone else..
                          yup no doubt.people always tell me in one of my gyms that they wish they looked like i do now at their age,mostly in their mid 20's! we keep getting better with age i think cause we know how to listen to our bodies alot closer than younger guys.some days i'll have my workout all set for that day and by my 1st working set i know whether i have to switch it up or not to avoid injury or if i'm too fatigued to go all out.i see so many younger guys always try to max out on every exercise they do on every workout,esp bench.they do 2-3 sets of barely 3-4reps then pack on so much wght they can't lift off themselves.a few listen but most just blow it off.my back's finally healed enuff after taking the last 2wks off so i can FINALLY start my 5/3/1 this monday.promised myself i'd give it a solid all out 6 months to really hit it hard.had to tweak it a bit like you said but i know just as long as i keep it to the basic outline as written everything else will fall into place.

Comment

• rocco-x
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by irish_2003
                            i'm sure all the ghetto fab hoochies love this pic brutha!!!
                            lmao...hahahaha,yes they does,lol.had 2 black chicks,which i'm all about,walk by me in Queens as i was takin off my shirt and just had a tank top on underneath.they asked if i planned on goin a little further so they could stick around,lol...i told her only in private shows.girl was def down with it but a little too thick for my taste.i'd have to jump off the dresser just to get in that azz of hers,lol.i do like me a fine lookin black chick tho...mmm mmm mmmm!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by rocco-x
                              i'd have to jump off the dresser just to get in that azz of hers,lol.
                              Bwhahahha!

Lookin' swole bro.

Comment

Working...