Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prolangtum

Thermogenic Stacks

Dante
    For simplicities sake, I am not going to include bells and whistles such as asperin, forskolin, or EGCG (green tea extract). Any of these may be added to any of the stacks, if you so choose. The following are merely stimulant combinations.

1) Classic ECA stack
    a) 60 mgs ephedrine (herbal or sythetic)
    B) 600 mgs caffeine (herbal or sythetic)

2) Adipo-alternative stack ( it is my guess that the reformulated Adipo,called Beta-3, will use the bitter orange alkaloid Octopamine, while keeping the caffeine and the yohimbine the same, just a guess though).
    a) 60 mgs synephrine (herbal or sythetic)
    B) 600 mgs caffeine
    c) 18-20 mgs of yohimbine hcl (pure only- you do not want to screw around with yohimbe extracts which are not quantified and accounted for).

3) Advanced ECA stack
    a) 60 mgs ephedrine (herbal or syntheitic)
    B) 600 mgs caffeine (herbal or synthitic)
    c) 30-60mgs synephrine (herbal or syntheic)- I have used high amounts of synephrine with ECA stacks before, with minimal disturbance in the process of doing so. However, if you are to do this, I suggest that you take a more conservative approach at first.

4) Hardcore ECA stack
    a) 60mgs of ephedrine (herbal or syntheic)
    B) 600 mgs of caffeine (herbal or synthetic)
    c) 10-20 mgs of yohimbine hcl (pure only)
    This is not a stack that you can mess around with, this is only for those those that know their tolerance to ECA itself. Add the yohimbine gradually, or if you wish, you can lower the ephedrine dose, to increase the yohimbine dose.

5) Extreme ECA stack
    a) 60mgs of ephedrine (herbal or synthetic)
    B) 600mgs of caffeine (herbal or syntheic)
    c) 10-20 mgs of yohimbine hcl (pure)
    d) 15-45 mgs of synephrine (herbal or sythetic)
    As the warning above, for the hardcore stack holds true, it is even more relevant for this stack. Do not touch this, unless you are certain of your toleranc to ECA alone.

Lipoderm-Y may be added to any of the aformentioned stacks, to enchance the site-specific, Alpha -2 negative feedback disinhibition of transdermal yohimbine hcl. If you are to do this, perhaps it would be best to add it to stacks 1,2, or 3. As for stacks 4, and 5, I would wait to see the toleranc of them first, before that it is that you add something else to further your efforts.
  • rado

<!--QuoteBegin-prolangtum+Jul 6 2003, 06:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prolangtum @ Jul 6 2003, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
    5) Extreme ECA stack
    a) 60mgs of ephedrine (herbal or synthetic)
    B) 600mgs of caffeine (herbal or syntheic)
    c) 10-20 mgs of yohimbine hcl (pure)
    d) 15-45 mgs of synephrine (herbal or sythetic)
    [/b][/quote]
    holy sh*t batman h34r: :blink:

Comment

• NubianBeauty

I second that rado :blink: LOL&#33;&#33;

Comment

• Easto

I'm going to bump this because I think it's a kick ass post. Nice job prolangtum

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Originally posted by Easto
          I'm going to bump this because I think it's a kick ass post. Nice job prolangtum
          I second that!

Comment

• Atherjen

AWESOME post!!!

Comment

• prolangtum

Just make sure to try to keep your total ephedrine intake under 120mgs a day max, under 100mgs is better. I would only use things like the hardcore stack once a week, maybe before your biggest workout (legs).

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Good post bro
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...