Question of the week

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nevaenuf

Question of the week

Aliens abducted you significant other and then called you with a proposition. They said that

A. they would return the mind, heart and sole of your mate back to you only she would be the nastiest, ugliest, most hidious human that you have ever seen

or

B. they would return the body of your mate with any improvements you want only they will give them a bad attitude, make them stuck up and always a bitch.

Would you choose A. or B.??

My ol'lady is watching me right now so I am going to choose A.
  • swampwood

I allready have B at home without any improvements so Id have to go B+ and get the upgrade.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I best sit this one out
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

that would be a blessing i would just ignore the phone call and let her bitch till they begged to give her back

Comment

• Andre_G

Re: Question of the week

Originally posted by nevaenuf
          Aliens abducted you significant other and then called you with a proposition. They said that

A. they would return the mind, heart and sole of your mate back to you only she would be the nastiest, ugliest, most hidious human that you have ever seen

or

B. they would return the body of your mate with any improvements you want only they will give them a bad attitude, make them stuck up and always a bitch.

Would you choose A. or B.??

My ol'lady is watching me right now so I am going to choose A.
          Can i say B, but make my improvement be that she is not a stuck up bitch, but a nice person??

Comment

• house1

i will go with A aslong as they through in a lifetime supply of beer

Comment

• urafreak

i'm shallow. give me some b!

Comment

Working...