finally

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • house1

finally

laid the cd player to rest-- well some asshole stole it at the gym the other day--

i now am a proud owner of a tiny mp3 player-- welcome to the 21'st century house1
  • Andre_G

Re: finally

Originally posted by house1
    laid the cd player to rest-- well some asshole stole it at the gym the other day--

i now am a proud owner of a tiny mp3 player-- welcome to the 21'st century house1
    I've always wanted to get one. How many songs can you fit on it? How much trouble is it to change mp3's from your computer to your player?

Comment

• Easto

I have a small MP3 player than can hold a max of 192MB which isn't very good. It will come in handy for the gym, but I wish I could throw some more songs on it.

Andre, it is very easy to transfer songs. Plus into the USB port, then give 'er.

Comment

• Ligirl

Your going to love it.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• nevaenuf

I went to buy one but they are kind of expensive. I cant justify spending the extra cash on a mp3 player when I already have a discman.

Comment

• house1

I went to buy one but they are kind of expensive. I cant justify spending the extra cash on a mp3 player when I already have a discman
              the beauty of it is it did not cost me a dime-- got it for my birthday

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by Easto
                I have a small MP3 player than can hold a max of 192MB which isn't very good. It will come in handy for the gym, but I wish I could throw some more songs on it.

Andre, it is very easy to transfer songs. Plus into the USB port, then give 'er.
                How many songs is 192MB?

Comment

• urafreak

i got one. can only fit like 20 songs on it. but good enough for an hour workout.

Comment

• urafreak

i guess he didn't see the size of its owner!

Comment

• house1

i guess he didn't see the size of its owner!
                      ura, i hope i see someone with it one of these days at the gym-- i will put the fear of god in them trust me --

what bothers me the most is there is no honor anymore-- i would never take anyones stuff like that -- i find it disrespectful

Comment

• liftsiron
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2003

ura, i hope i see someone with it one of these days at the gym-- i will put the fear of god in them trust me --

what bothers me the most is there is no honor anymore-- i would never take anyones stuff like that -- i find it disrespectful

It's just bullshit, it was probably a kid on a daily.
                        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Easto

Where did you leave it laying around, house?

Comment

• rado

owner of a tiny mp3 player

imagine how small that shit will look on you

it's small as shit as it is.

Comment

• house1

easto, i left it in the locker room bro-

rado, its funny how small the fucking thing is-- i wear it around my neck like a damn necklace

Comment

Working...