X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Heads up!

A champion of supplements in the House sends a warning to FDA. Persuade others in Congress to join him with our Action Alert!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Soooo, lets see - in 2014, I might be looking for sources for my vitamin c and fish supps? This sucks - hope they can stop the FDA from doing that stupid shit!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Btw good info there LI. I remember reading about this awhile back but haven't heard any more until now.

Comment

• bufbiker

It is resurfacing this year. The current government we have wants to regulate everything. We need a small government man in the big seat.

Comment

• banana joose

And really, who benefits from this? Someone has a feeling of control, but the economy would be negatively affected. But it will be awesome when more people are getting illnesses and diseases and have to spend more money on healthcare. Sweet.

Correct me if Im wrong....

Comment

• stumpyone
            • Jan 2012

fuckers have got to have their hands in absolutely everything
            shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

Working...