Sperm

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swampwood

Sperm

1) Has anyone fertilized an egg while on the stuff?

2) Has anyone seen any research on ASS and its effect on sperm
    count?

Just some questions that have been in the back of me mind(small place)
  • Easto

Over at S'ology needsize (one of the mods) got his wife pregnant while he was on a very long cycle. Although he was taking HCg throughout, so that may have helped.

Comment

• urafreak

just in case you have problems, i sent you something in the mail... :blow:

Comment

• swampwood

I supply much yet I dont know if there swimmin strait or just layin on the beach drinkin coronas.
        You dont have to mail me anything urafreak....... I'll just send ya my wife.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by swampwood
          I supply much yet I dont know if there swimmin strait or just layin on the beach drinkin coronas.
          You dont have to mail me anything urafreak....... I'll just send ya my wife.

Comment

• urafreak

but seriously. i think this is the main concern of most aas users significant others.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

I know several bro's on gear who knocked up their old lady, one gguy was doing 2 grams of test a week with fina, d-bol and who knows what else. Dr. John (swale) says:

"what do you call a guy who uses testosterone injections for birth control?"

A father.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• swampwood

Its just that when Im not on...I'v been fertile, but I'v yet to pop an egg while on.
                I have no concern of recovering as Iv proven fertililty after long,heavy cycles. But it is nice to hear that others have proven fertility while on.

Comment

• house1

swamp, my wife got pregnat with my second daughter while i was on -- it took a while as we were trying very hard just when we gave up bam-- she is now a very healthy 4 year old-

she does lift the car up for me when i need to do a brake job on it lol

Comment

• swampwood

Id allmost be afraid to see what kinda kid Id have being on what I am now.
                    Test.enan,prop/deca/winny/Adrol/winny/masteron
                    Think a baby would just pull itself out and smack the doctor.

Comment

Working...