X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

Shakeology

Well, looks like my wife has decided to shell out $100 a month to use it. I am like whatever, she is in probaly the best shape of her life right now, she is 5'4" and 119lbs with a bubble butt and 36D bolt ons,. Her friends swear by it, anyone know much about it or has used it. I researched it and actually looks like it would be a good mrp for her, she has been using syntha 6.
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

Syntha 6 is one of the best on the market but VERRRRY expensive....In my experience mrp and weight gainers are crazy expensive for very small serving sizes...I started my girl on making her own mrp shakes....Start with milk,20g whey,then u can add banana,blueberries,greek yogurt,oats,peanut butter,and it's basically a mrp for like 1/8 the price....

Comment

• baby1
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by BigSickD
      Well, looks like my wife has decided to shell out $100 a month to use it. I am like whatever, she is in probaly the best shape of her life right now, she is 5'4" and 119lbs with a bubble butt and 36D bolt ons,. Her friends swear by it, anyone know much about it or has used it. I researched it and actually looks like it would be a good mrp for her, she has been using syntha 6.
      I have been using it and I love it! I use the chocolate one and it tastes great. I have trouble with regular whey powders and this one my tummy can handle. It has lots of great ingredients

Comment

• BigSickD
        Vet
        • May 2004

Originally posted by baby1
        I have been using it and I love it! I use the chocolate one and it tastes great. I have trouble with regular whey powders and this one my tummy can handle. It has lots of great ingredients
        That's good to hear coming from you, thanks for the info girl..
        BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
          • Apr 2006

Once a woman has her mind made up, she gonna do what she is gonna do...lol.

Has she ever looked at True Nutrition? She can develop whatever protein she wants from there, and i'm sure it would probably come out much cheaper too. Dante has every protein you can think of these days, along with flavoring systems, and you can add other constituents in as well.

I think some girl i used to work with is selling Shakeology....but I haven't seen her in years.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Yup she's going to do what's she's going to do. I don't think that it's a bad product overall and it's convenient.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigSickD
              Vet
              • May 2004

Originally posted by liftsiron
              Yup she's going to do what's she's going to do. I don't think that it's a bad product overall and it's convenient.
              Yep, screw it, its her money anyways..

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

Mine will only use muscle milk and it drives me crazy! Lol
                Semper Fi

Comment

• clutchitalian
                  • Sep 2011

Muscle milk is friggin delicious though....But also expensive....

Comment

Working...