Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Who wants Custom Titles????

Hey guys and girls!!!

I have talked with the other mods and admins and we have came to the conclusion that you need some custom titles. You guys can change your title to anything as long as it won't offend any of the other members.

What is a custom title? Well, if you look under your user name it may say something like: Registered User, Newbie, Senior Member, etc. We think that is pretty boring, so we are giving you all the opportunity to make up a custom title for yourself. There is only one catch: You must have 500 posts on the board to get a custom title. If you think 500 posts is a lot you should try and do some post whoring and see how fast the posts add up.

So, anyone with 500 posts or more, send me a PM and I will give you a custom title!!!
  • rado

Make sure NO ONE has the word "Kid" in your title

Everyone get posting :booze:

Comment

• swampwood

Ahhh.....Post Whore reward miles. Thats for me.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

start ho-ing it up!

Comment

• Ligirl

Oh my I guess I'm going to have to get with the program. I'm a few hundered short.

Comment

• Easto

Guys, I will set you up with custom titles as soon as I get Admin powders back.... Or else you can PM Ura to change it, but I'm sure he has lots of other things to worry about right now

Comment

Working...