What Do You Do For A Living?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FKITLETSGO

What Do You Do For A Living?

Currently in graduate program earning my doctorate in phamacology at... well I can't tell you that information is TOP SECRET. However; I am presently a pharmacy technician. Gotta earn those damn intern hours

Oh and im a full time MODERATOR! -the best job of all

I try to party a lil here and there too
  • FKITLETSGO

You can imagine what people think seeing a 280 pound pharmacist!

I would like to add on a different aspect of pharmacy that the women sure love pharmacist. I can't tell you how many times I get hit on b/c the ladies think im a pharmacist. In fact; I was once offered dinner at a ladies house b/c i helped to make her child better. (all I did was suggest electrolyte solution) needless to say I took her up on her offer and yes she had a babysitter that night.

I also like the feeling when customers come in the store and address me as doc. "hey doc how's it today?" No better feeling

Comment

• rado

Well as of right now I'm a wholesaler of DUB's...Sort of like the one's on my ride B)

Next week I will joining American Express as a Manager of Interactive Development in the software department.
      Attached Files

Comment

• shorty

Own and run a small sign company.
        You Know stuff like doing graphics on semi trucks, race cars and such.
        Won't disclose name, I'm sure you'll understand.

Comment

• Easto

I am a Full-Time student and hoping to become a police officer so I can bust everyone for trafficing AAS.

Actually all that is true except for the last comment

Comment

• bmf2

Enjoy life.... :P

Comment

• razrblack

damn, im just a shipping manager with the best lantern company in the world. i hate having to tell people, "no i do not work for the Coleman milk company." remember to go camping and buy american, to keep my job alive.

Comment

• swampwood

:blink: Pipefitter by day and carpenter/cabinet maker by night. Basicly whatever will pay the bills this month. Economy is really sucking for tradesmen but thats what i get for not finishing med school.

Comment

• Mertz98

BY NIGHT IM Quality assurance for IT dept for an auto insurance company, by day im full time student at college for barbers....alsmost done

Comment

• nevaenuf

Main line cable tv construction. I climb telephone poles.

Comment

• bigjay

I'm a farmer and work security. My jobs suck compared to everyone elses

Comment

Working...