I guess it's a supplement

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigPK

I guess it's a supplement

UK's P-GH has anyone used it? and what results have they seen?
  • BigPK

Anyone????

Comment

• BigPK

Why Did I bother posting

Comment

• Easto

I don't know many people that have used it. BigPK, if I had some information about it, I would tell you, but right now I have nothing.

Urafreak has some, but I don't know if he has used it yet. He should be back on the board by early next week, so maybe you can send him a PM with a copy of this link. he'l get back to you as soon as he has some time.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Same here bro, I've heard of it, but haven't heard the results from bro's using it. I'll bump for Ura.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigPK

Many Thanks, Bro's

Sorry about all of the replies...

Comment

• Easto

Don't worry about it. I've seen your thread for a couple days, but I really didn't have any information to give you. There hasn't been very much talk about P-GH on any of the boards, so that may tell you something. Was there a particular reason why you are interested in it?

Comment

• urafreak

well i used it for one week and then stopped because things (work!) were interfering with my workouts. in that week i noticed a few things. more energy, slept like a baby and overall well being.

i have started to go back into the gym on a regular basis and will be starting it again in about a month. i will be running it for three months and will keep the board updated on my findings. of what i've seen so far i would say give it a try. you can even buy a 1 month supply if your not sure of it.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by BigPK
                  Why Did I bother posting
                  ouch!

Comment

• BigPK

Thanks Ura, I might but I don't know how well a month will do ya know!

Easto, I just wanted to try something like GH, but I cannot afford to get HGH, ya know just something to do between cycles. wanted to learn something knew too.

Comment

Working...