Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

my cycle....

Comment

• Bananas
        Vet
        • Nov 2005

well i figured that, i was just wondering what you are taking? what number cycle are u on?

Comment

• clutchitalian
          • Sep 2011

My 1st REAL cycle....

test e 500mg 1-12
          dbol50-100mg 1-4
          proviron-50mg-5-14
          prop-13-14
          winny-75mg 9-14

Comment

• Bananas
            Vet
            • Nov 2005

ok i just read your other threads TestE and dbol . TBH, you could have dont a lot more naturally with perfecting your diet and training. But its like pot calling the kettle black, cause i made the same mistake when I was younger. I am still learning my diet, and how fucking important it is.
            Good base to start with definitely but lot of work needs to be done.

Comment

• Bananas
              Vet
              • Nov 2005

how old are you bro. You dont need 100 mg of DBOl. hell tbh you dont even need 50mg. IF its real dbol, you can work on 20-30 mg with perfect diet. Dbols the shit.

Not too dangerous a cycle compared to what people are doing these days, but still at your stage of development i think its over kill. But i think i will let the more experienced VEts chime in.

Comment

• Bananas
                Vet
                • Nov 2005

Note: I am not trying to sound harsh, just constructive criticism. I wish when i first started out people were more real with me buot the cycle use diet etc. Besides if you are on probation man, i would chop your face out.. and hide those tats.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                  • Sep 2011

I hear ya bro....I know i need a lot of work on my chest and back especially...I'm open to all critisism so keep it comin....

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

How long you been pumping iron dude?

Comment

• clutchitalian
                      • Sep 2011

Like 6 years but i took a while off....

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I don't think I will be the first to tell ya that you are far from even needing any gear dude. Not being a dick, just being real. But hey, you've already delved in so enjoy it. My best advice would be put some solid work in the gym and eat right - do that for a few years and you will be a shitload more jacked than any gear will make you. Happy cycle.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                          • Sep 2011

Thanks for the feedback brother....

Comment

• Bananas
                            Vet
                            • Nov 2005

Yep that's what I was saying. From the fact that u went to drink this weekend after being on dbol, shows that you r not serious. Nothing wrong with that, I will be the first to tell u don't let this game become your life, make it a art of you life. But lot of us confuse "want to look good and take gear" and "I am so fucking serious about this that I will cook the week before all my meals package, and sacrifice social life to achieve my goals" its when you r ready to do the later u know u r ready for gear. There's a difference between wanting something and wanting it so bad that nothing else matters

Comment

• clutchitalian
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Bananas
                              Yep that's what I was saying. From the fact that u went to drink this weekend after being on dbol, shows that you r not serious. Nothing wrong with that, I will be the first to tell u don't let this game become your life, make it a art of you life. But lot of us confuse "want to look good and take gear" and "I am so fucking serious about this that I will cook the week before all my meals package, and sacrifice social life to achieve my goals" its when you r ready to do the later u know u r ready for gear. There's a difference between wanting something and wanting it so bad that nothing else matters
                              I do plan my meals weeks in advance and i am serious about training and i havent taken dbol in almost 3 weeks this was a one time per year huge party i always go to i dont be all out at the bars and shit im always home....

Comment

Working...