Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bodyfat123

Nitrix ??

Anyone tried Nitrix ?

I met a few guys at the gym who swear by this stuff...keeps them all pumped up they say.

I need some feedback or research before i take it...anyone heard of this supplement?

thanks
  • BigPK

Yes, I have used a NO2 product before it does make you feel harder and more pumped, but a lot of it was placebo effect. If you take it go past the recomended dosages and stay off ephedra during the whole process and creatine for one week. they throw creatine in the mix and you got a good bang for your buck, but sadly steroids are more effective and less expensive.

For a cheaper alternative www.beyond-a-century.com sells A-AKG for cheap, take like 12 grams spaced out three times during the day with orange juice or grapefruit juice I recommend this!

Hope this Helps,

PK

Comment

• bodyfat123

ok thanks

Good to know thanks...ill try it.

I'm a total newbie to steroids, and have no idea what to start taking.
      Also i have no clue about taking injections..

Are there any oral steroids ?

I convinced my doctor to give me some tostesterone, but he only gave me 100 mg a week and i did not feel a thing...

thanks

Comment

• BigPK

You seem young but then again what do I know stick with what works. you need to get a diet down, a good amount a time training and a good training regimine

Comment

• bodyfat123

answer

No actually i'm 43..

I weight 179 lbs 6 .1 foot and i am 8.5 % bodyfat.

I work out 5 times a week and do HIIT 4 times a week.

thanks

Comment

• bodyfat123

pic

heres a pic..i'm lean but not huge at all

building more muscle is my problem..i fluctuate between 179 lbs and 183 lbs and that's it..been like this for 4 months.

Comment

• BigPK

i am very wrong sorry I spoke. Well i would say that you are a candidate for AAS, but like I said if you want to stay safe I gave you an option dark side you can learn a lot from the guys on this site.

Sorry about the assumption.

I am a noob to juice as well. I dont have very many cycles yet, and you will be able to tell just stay on this board and learn, research is the key to success

Comment

• BigPK

Dude you got a good frame, I wonder? are you eating enough? Protein intake. 1-2 grams per lb. bodyweight per day! Its a lot... Eat and Eat and eat enough said about that. if you want some questions answered try the anabolic thread. they will treat you very well... Easto, liftsiron, house1, rado, and DrVeeJay know there shit and are happy to help.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

You can take l-arginine, same results and alot cheaper.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigPK

I prefer the Arginine-AKG simply for the fact that it is very potent and it will last longer in your system

Comment

• bodyfat123

answer

I eat 3000 to 3300 calories a day that i track on fitday. My BMR is 1800 cals a day, and my total should be 3300 with exercise.

49% fat 40% protein and 11% carbs.
                      Carbs make me swell up so i try to keep them low. Creatine does the same..i lose that lean look.

I eat only boiled fish, veggies, brown rice, red meat, olive oil, UDOS omega oils...and multivits and multiminerals.
                      I drink 1 gallon of water a day minimum.

I have one muscle milk per day. + ALA + GLUTAMINE

I have a whole freaking room full of supplements...probably 3000 dollars worth, that i don't touch anymore cos they are useless.

I have not progressed in weight training in the last 2-4 months at all ...just lean and extra firm.

Comment

• BigPK

huh I am stumped I know the High Protein and Fat will keep you lean. are you over training. I know that has a lot of effect on overall development. Or has your routine stayed the same do you switch up excersizes so you dont develop muscle memory

Comment

• bodyfat123

fat protein

Yeah, fat and protein do make one lean ...it's the carbs that make people fat..
                          Most people mix carbs and fat together, and that's asking for trouble.

I don't know about overtraining, because i don't have the symptoms of someone who overtrained. Fatigue depression, lack of performance etc...

Maybe muscle building is a very slow progress ...and i am expecting to see more results.

This is why i was thinking along the line of steroids...

I could possibly eat a little more too.

Another thing is that i don't rest much at the gym...do one machine after the other to get my HR up ...good for fat loss.

Yes i alternate exercises...but rarely go to complete failure.

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

You want to cut, don't eat so much fat. Go with a more healthy ratio like 50% protein, 25 to 30 carbs (limit simple carbs) 15 to 20% healthy fats. Don't but into that ultra high fat, ultra low carb bullshit. Do a search on diet bro, we have some good articles. Your not going to grow without carbs.
                            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...