Katana Log Version 3.0

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • digit0x

Katana Log Version 3.0

It's another Katana Log yes, but read it over before you click the back button, I am going to try to bring something new to the table with this one. Cycle won't fit into any traditional concept but can be best described as a recomp or lean mass. I have a good amount of experience lifting/cycling.

Starting Weight 208 10.8% bf 29 years

Diet:

Currently = 50/20/30 4600
    Start of week 3 = 60/10/30 ~~3100

Eggs/w/whites, chicken, tilapia, brown rice, oatmeal, broccoli, spinach, avocado, mixed nuts is more or less all I eat, with 3-4 "cheat meals" a week varying seafood and steak. I quote cheat meals because I still eat clean when going out to eat.

I'm constantly adjusting food intake as I can tell if I'm getting too much or too little and as body adjusts.

Lifts:

DL = 335x3
    BP = 275x3
    S = 305x3

Currently in a 5x5, tweaked with a couple added isolation excersizes and 1 cardio only day.

Will continue until start of week 4 where routine will change to 5 day M-F with cardio EOD, intense cardio only Sat, Sunday off.

Cycle:

1-6 Low dose prop 300mg/Week
    Start of week 3-6 (4 weeks) 2 caps/day Katana

Goal: 215 @ 8.0%

As far as updates, I will post updates periodically, with a thorough week summary or as demand arises from member feedback. I log everything daily in an excel spreadsheet which I will post at the end if anyone is interested.
  • digit0x

Third dose Today 12/26. Stimulants are dosed about right. I'm not a heavy coffee drinker so a glass of tea + recommended dose gets me going full speed. No change in lift.

Comment

• digit0x

After making above post I realized I didn't give much detail as to how I'm dosing. For now I'm taking both caps in the AM and hitting the gym a couple hours later during lunch so that blood levels are peak before during and after workout.

Comment

• digit0x

Great preworkout 1 hr in advance. Focus and intensity up. Forgot my headgear today, but was able to stay focused despite the obnoxious music over the speakers.

Comment

• digit0x

Steady increase in lifts about 6%~~ aggregate. Not sure if BF% has decreased yet, but noticeable changes.

Comment

• digit0x

BF Down as of today 1.1 % but increase in weight... Always good news.

Comment

• cane

im here following bro! keep us updated.. we are very interested to see what kind of results this product helps yield!

Comment

• dylangemelli

nice work so far bro... keep working hard!

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by digit0x
                  BF Down as of today 1.1 % but increase in weight... Always good news.
                  That is awesome! Great stuff!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
                  But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• digit0x

Got sick day before yesterday, 102 fever right now, exercise needless to say has come to a crashing halt. Hopefully quick recovery so I can resume. Continuing dosing schedule as planned.

Comment

• digit0x

Flu kicked, ran a few light full body's and now back to routine. Back day today. Wont test PR's until next week. Also, going to extend cycle a bit.

Comment

• cane

keep it going bro.. we following you

Comment

• digit0x

Last 12 Days changed macro and upped cals to recover. Back in full blast for last 7 days. BF likely wont be as low as I was shooting for but I'm leaner and meaner for sure! x3's are now x7's.

Comment

• digit0x

Diet plan back to original, cals reduced. Gonna try to shed %

Comment

• digit0x

Katana>Coffee

Comment

Working...