Serious Computer Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Serious Computer Problem

I am having a fit over here because I can't access a very important website I need for school. I haven't had any problems getting on to this site until this week. Everytime I try to log in to my school acount I get this fucking webpage and it is making me go nuts. There are important notes I need to get for class and I can't log on because of Internet Optimizer
  • Easto

damn
    Attached Files

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Let me hit you up on IM.

Comment

• FContact
        • Oct 2003

Try going to start then control panel then add/remove software, then try too find internet optimizer or something you think might be related to it, like a random toolbar program or download accerlerator and things of that nature.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• urafreak

get it fixed easto?

Comment

• Easto

Nope.

This pisses me off because I have been having problems with Spyware and pop ups for the longest time. As soon as I thought I had everything under control, this shit happens.

I have done some searches "remove internet optimizer" , but I have not found anything helpful. I'm sure If I knew more about computers I could fix this, but I don't know A lot. I know enough than the average Joe, but not much more.

I wouldn't be so upset, but this is interfering this my school work which is unacceptable.

Comment

• Ligirl

Hope you get it fixed soon!

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Originally posted by Easto
                Nope.

This pisses me off because I have been having problems with Spyware and pop ups for the longest time. As soon as I thought I had everything under control, this shit happens.

I have done some searches "remove internet optimizer" , but I have not found anything helpful. I'm sure If I knew more about computers I could fix this, but I don't know A lot. I know enough than the average Joe, but not much more.

I wouldn't be so upset, but this is interfering this my school work which is unacceptable.
                I'm online now, if you still need some help.

Comment

• Easto

Okay.....

I searched on goole "remove Internet Optimizer"
                  It says to look in the Control Panel etc, but I don't have any of the programs in there.

Then it gives instructions on how to manually remove IO. I tried to do that, but it seems that my PC doesn't have the files that I am supposed to remove, but I am still getting this IO hijacking webpages.

Ad-Aware and Spy Bot have not helped either.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by Easto
                    Okay.....

I searched on goole "remove Internet Optimizer"
                    It says to look in the Control Panel etc, but I don't have any of the programs in there.

Then it gives instructions on how to manually remove IO. I tried to do that, but it seems that my PC doesn't have the files that I am supposed to remove, but I am still getting this IO hijacking webpages.

Ad-Aware and Spy Bot have not helped either.
                    did you try this?

For the Crmrest installer variant, open the Downloaded Program Files folder (inside the Windows folder) and remove the 'Media Manager' entry.

For other variants, open the Windows folder. You should be able to see a file 'ioptiXXX.dll' (Iopti variant), 'nemXXX.dll' (Nem variant) or 'wsemXXX.dll' (Wsem variant). The XXX differs for different versions; common versions are 'iopti130.dll', 'nem207.dll' and 'wsem210.dll'.

Open the registry (click 'Start', choose 'Run' and enter 'regedit') and find the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Run. Delete the entries 'DyFuCA' and 'DyFuCA Active Alerts'.

Now open a DOS command prompt window (from Start->Programs->Accessories), and enter the following commands (for the Iopti variant):

cd "%WinDir%\System"
                    regsvr32 /u ..\iopti130.dll
                    Or, for the Nem variant:

cd "%WinDir%\System"
                    regsvr32 /u ..\nem207.dll
                    Or, for the Wsem variant:

cd "%WinDir%\System"
                    regsvr32 /u ..\wsem210.dll
                    Restart the computer and you should be able to delete the DLL from the Windows folder, and the 'DyFuCA', 'Internet Optimizer' or 'STWSI' folder you may have inside Program Files. You can also delete the subkey 'FCI' in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software to clean up if you like.

Comment

• Easto

I tried that, but it says that I don't have those files. It's really ticking me off

Comment

• Easto

Now it is blocking steroidology

Comment

• Easto

I found new241.dll, but I can't delete it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• urafreak

wrong syntax bro. a space between the u and the ..

regsvr32 /u ..\nem241.dl

Comment

• Easto

Now, I got rid of that dll file. Now this is what happens when I try and access that same website
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...